im backkkk and finally home :)!!

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
hey guys i previously had an xperia p but got bored of the device so i went to a different platform "blackberry" :-\ ino ino i shouldnt of done it but the fact is im back home where i belong and believe me when i say i wont be returning to that plat form anytime soon im not trolling or slamming blackberry because that is not in my nature im a fan of both bb and android i have to say i thought BB10 would be grate but that's what i never felt lack of apps the ui is outdated the phones are slow and i had problems with my device even after sending it off repairing the device so i spoke to my partner about it and i just was not happy so i went out and bought my self a shiny new Samsung Galaxy s2 ive got all the apps i need and no problems at all i hope i am welcomed back after such along time :) could you guys give me any advice on this phone if possible? and i would also like to change my user name as its driving me mad! lol

Thanks for your time Dean. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i previously had an xperia p but got bored of the device so i went to a different platform "blackberry" :-\ ino ino i shouldnt of done it but the fact is im back home where i belong and believe me when i say i wont be returning to that plat form anytime soon im not trolling or slamming blackberry because that is not in my nature im a fan of both bb and android i have to say i thought BB10 would be grate but that's what i never felt lack of apps the ui is outdated the phones are slow and i had problems with my device even after sending it off repairing the device so i spoke to my partner about it and i just was not happy so i went out and bought my self a shiny new Samsung Galaxy s2 ive got all the apps i need and no problems at all i hope i am welcomed back after such along time :) could you guys give me any advice on this phone if possible? and i would also like to change my user name as its driving me mad! lol

Thanks for your time Dean. :)

Welcome back.
I would load Nova Launcher and play with that.

As for your user name...Change you avatar to anything else, and I don't think anyone will be wiser.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back.
I would load Nova Launcher and play with that.

As for your user name...Change you avatar to anything else, and I don't think anyone will be wiser.

heeey golfdriver long time no see :D and haha i need my name changin mate a hate it :/ could i do that??

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think the farthest the s2 is going is 4.1 besides if u are on cm10.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think the farthest the s2 is going is 4.1 besides if u are on cm10.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)

i read sum where that samsung didnt know wether they was gunna release it for s2 lol but ah weel am happy with my choice all is good :D

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back and good luck with changing the name, one of the moderators might help you on that one. :thumbup::cool:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3