hello! i'm rachel

Rachel Anderson

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
i'm new here and need some help with my phone... i want to use haxplorer but it requires root access,.. so i tried rooting my phone but the rooting toolkit said there's no need to cause my phone is already rooted.. i installed cpu-z and it also said already have root access... but i still can access root and i'm still unable to use my apps that require root access... wtf??! can somebody tell me what's wrong? and what am i supposed to do?.. i dont think that cpu-z and srs rooting toolkit were wrong about telling me that my phone is rooted.. is there some kind of lock that i need to remove or is there another way i can gain root access? PLEASE HELP...

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Rachel!

Mind sharing what phone you're using? Someone may be able to help you a bit quicker that way.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rachel.
If you go into the root sections of the forum which is your phone model they might be of more help.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums Rachel! 👍😃

I also suggest what they said. 👇

Hi Rachel!

Mind sharing what phone you're using? Someone may be able to help you a bit quicker that way.

Hi Rachel.
If you go into the root sections of the forum which is your phone model they might be of more help.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i'm new here and need some help with my phone... i want to use haxplorer but it requires root access,.. so i tried rooting my phone but the rooting toolkit said there's no need to cause my phone is already rooted.. i installed cpu-z and it also said already have root access... but i still can access root and i'm still unable to use my apps that require root access... wtf??! can somebody tell me what's wrong? and what am i supposed to do?.. i dont think that cpu-z and srs rooting toolkit were wrong about telling me that my phone is rooted.. is there some kind of lock that i need to remove or is there another way i can gain root access? PLEASE HELP...

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty