i'm new here and need some help with my phone... i want to use haxplorer but it requires root access,.. so i tried rooting my phone but the rooting toolkit said there's no need to cause my phone is already rooted.. i installed cpu-z and it also said already have root access... but i still can access root and i'm still unable to use my apps that require root access... wtf??! can somebody tell me what's wrong? and what am i supposed to do?.. i dont think that cpu-z and srs rooting toolkit were wrong about telling me that my phone is rooted.. is there some kind of lock that i need to remove or is there another way i can gain root access? PLEASE HELP...
    11-12-2013 01:01 AM
    Hi Rachel!

Mind sharing what phone you're using? Someone may be able to help you a bit quicker that way.
    11-12-2013 01:37 AM
    Hi Rachel.
    If you go into the root sections of the forum which is your phone model they might be of more help.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    11-12-2013 05:38 AM
    Hello and welcome to the forums Rachel! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also suggest what they said. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hi Rachel!

Mind sharing what phone you're using? Someone may be able to help you a bit quicker that way.
    Hi Rachel.
    If you go into the root sections of the forum which is your phone model they might be of more help.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    11-12-2013 07:37 AM
    i'm new here and need some help with my phone... i want to use haxplorer but it requires root access,.. so i tried rooting my phone but the rooting toolkit said there's no need to cause my phone is already rooted.. i installed cpu-z and it also said already have root access... but i still can access root and i'm still unable to use my apps that require root access... wtf??! can somebody tell me what's wrong? and what am i supposed to do?.. i dont think that cpu-z and srs rooting toolkit were wrong about telling me that my phone is rooted.. is there some kind of lock that i need to remove or is there another way i can gain root access? PLEASE HELP...
    Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-12-2013 02:55 PM
    Welcome to forums sorry I never rooted my phone can't help but thought I would say welcome...
    11-12-2013 03:14 PM
    Welcome to the forums Rachel! It's good to have you here.
    11-13-2013 08:39 AM