Hey, everyone......

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Long time lurker. Have followed AC for quite a while, and thought I'd actually join! I'm pretty much a tech junkie, of (almost) any brand. Love my Android devices, love my Apple stuff, but can't say I'm a big fan of my BB (forced upon me by work). Just ordered a Nexus 5, a killer leather case, and glass screen protector.

But my real passion is with motorcycles ;)

Keep the rubber side down!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Long time lurker. Have followed AC for quite a while, and thought I'd actually join! I'm pretty much a tech junkie, of (almost) any brand. Love my Android devices, love my Apple stuff, but can't say I'm a big fan of my BB (forced upon me by work). Just ordered a Nexus 5, a killer leather case, and glass screen protector.

But my real passion is with motorcycles ;)

Keep the rubber side down!

Welcome to the forums.
Enjoy the Nexus.

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to the N5, and crawling out from under the oppressive Samsung rock. I've been using the GSIII since it came out, but am tired of the almost nonexistent software updates. I rooted it to CM10 for a few months, but didn't care for that much so I reverted it back to stock (ver. 4.1.2 being the latest update).

Anyway.... Now for the wait! Ordered the 32GB/black N5, which ships on 12/3. My Tetded leather flip-cover case and Nillkin glass screen protector should be here about the same time :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol