Back to Android!

Mugen_Cris

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody!

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today after AT&T gave me a deal I could not pass up on. I have used both iPhone and Android phones for the last few years bouncing back and forth between the two. I decided to go back to Android this time around because I needed something different. Don't get me wrong I love my iPhone but I was getting bored and was missing the Android OS. My most recent Android phone was the HTC Sensation that I had a bad experience with not the OS but the actual phone. I have seen a lot of great things from the Note 3 and I am very excited to get my hands on it when it arrives! I hope to grow as an Android user here and get lot's of information from everyone here!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! I think Android has really matured as an OS, so as long as you have a decent piece of hardware, you might not ever go back to iOS!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody!

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today after AT&T gave me a deal I could not pass up on. I have used both iPhone and Android phones for the last few years bouncing back and forth between the two. I decided to go back to Android this time around because I needed something different. Don't get me wrong I love my iPhone but I was getting bored and was missing the Android OS. My most recent Android phone was the HTC Sensation that I had a bad experience with not the OS but the actual phone. I have seen a lot of great things from the Note 3 and I am very excited to get my hands on it when it arrives! I hope to grow as an Android user here and get lot's of information from everyone here!

Welcome back!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Attachments

• 1387811466190.jpg
    1387811466190.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 8