Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys :)

I'm already a member of the Crackberry forum, but I'm new to the android central section so thought I'd say hello :)

I'm not new to android, I've used several android running devices and enjoyed the OS as well as the device. However I do love my q10 - sorry guys :)

The reason I'm venturing into this corner of the web, is because I just got a google nexus 7 (2013) version. It's beautiful. I like to chat about technology and love doing crack updates etc. SO yeah hiii

I'm lexy, 22 years old, from England.

Hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy new year :)

xx

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys :)

I'm already a member of the Crackberry forum, but I'm new to the android central section so thought I'd say hello :)

I'm not new to android, I've used several android running devices and enjoyed the OS as well as the device. However I do love my q10 - sorry guys :)

The reason I'm venturing into this corner of the web, is because I just got a google nexus 7 (2013) version. It's beautiful. I like to chat about technology and love doing crack updates etc. SO yeah hiii

I'm lexy, 22 years old, from England.

Hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy new year :)

xx

Welcome to the forums Lexy!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Attachments

• 1388245046984.jpg
    1388245046984.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 20
Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC Lexy!

Enjoy that Nexus 7, its a great piece of kit!

Thanks Haalcyon yes it is quiet spectacular. Fast, clean, the screen is so crisp too 0___0 It makes me cry :D

Welcome to the forums Lexy!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Thank you Golfdriver97
Hi Lexy, nice to see a BlackBerry fan. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I have a lot of love for BB but I love technology in general exploring it's capabilities etc :) It's such an expensivve hobby though :'(

Welcome to the AC

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Thank you ffeejjj

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
An expensive hobby indeed. I keep finding excuses to waste more money on phones and tablets I don't need just to tinker with something different.

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
It sure is! I'm scheming to buy more, too, when I told myself I wouldn't for a couple of years. :D �� ��

I don't know where you are from, but the Samsung galaxy tab3 7.0 tablet is 80 quid at carphone warehouse and I'm like.... why would you do this to me!!

Smh ;'(

haha I always tell myself "I wont do this till...x" and then I do it anyay :/

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know where you are from, but the Samsung galaxy tab3 7.0 tablet is 80 quid at carphone warehouse and I'm like.... why would you do this to me!!

Smh ;'(

haha I always tell myself "I wont do this till...x" and then I do it anyay :/

Hahah! I know, it's terrible, but so much fun! I am now drooling for a few different things, a BlackBerry Z10, next year's Nexus, a Moto X2, an Xperia
something, and I wouldn't sneeze at a Galaxy something too, not to mention HTC, and others. I'll have to whittle that list down somehow though. :D:D:D Carphone warehouse is calling your name! XD 😸

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Newest gadget for me is my daughters lg g-pad. Really digging it so far. Hopefully my replacement HTC One will show up so I can zooper it to death.

And I have an upgrade sitting here lol

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Newest gadget for me is my daughters lg g-pad. Really digging it so far. Hopefully my replacement HTC One will show up so I can zooper it to death.

I love zoopering things.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

I love that interesting turn of phrase, "for me"! :D:D:D

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hahah! I know, it's terrible, but so much fun! I am now drooling for a few different things, a BlackBerry Z10, next year's Nexus, a Moto X2, an Xperia
something, and I wouldn't sneeze at a Galaxy something too, not to mention HTC, and others. I'll have to whittle that list down somehow though. :D:D:D Carphone warehouse is calling your name! XD ��

You're so mean don't tempt me! DRIVING LESSONS need to happen!!! ;_____;

Haha, z10 is ove rated in my humble opinion, Q10 is where it's at babydoll ;)

Xperia's are very very nice bits of kit. The internal memory is something I loved about that phone. I just lent mine out to a friend of mine as his is broken and he's fallen in love with it too haha!

My boyfriend is a HTC guy, with the HTC one and my mum and dad are apple-ers. That makes me sad. I dislike apple as a software.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You're so mean don't tempt me! DRIVING LESSONS need to happen!!! ;_____;

Haha, z10 is ove rated in my humble opinion, Q10 is where it's at babydoll ;)

Xperia's are very very nice bits of kit. The internal memory is something I loved about that phone. I just lent mine out to a friend of mine as his is broken and he's fallen in love with it too haha!

My boyfriend is a HTC guy, with the HTC one and my mum and dad are apple-ers. That makes me sad. I dislike apple as a software.

But the Q10 still costs a fortune! :D You're right, you should totally get the drivers lessons, that's just as much fun! I also am heavily factoring the SD in my plans for the Xperia. Galaxies tempt me too but they seem to have so many problems with the cards.

Wow, you have almost every phone maker in your family (counting you quintuple!!! :D)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I love that interesting turn of phrase, "for me"! :D:D:D

;)

I never considered a tablet before. She wanted the 7" Samsung tab then she seen the G-pad. Fell in love right away. In the wee hours before Christmas I got to fiddle with it and I'm impressed.

Okay back on topic then lol

Driving lessons first for sure

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
;)

I never considered a tablet before. She wanted the 7" Samsung tab then she seen the G-pad. Fell in love right away. In the wee hours before Christmas I got to fiddle with it and I'm impressed.

Okay back on topic then lol

Driving lessons first for sure

Like-parent like-daughter much? :D:thumbup: It's never too soon to have a tech addiction. Lol! :D

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
But the Q10 still costs a fortune! :D You're right, you should totally get the drivers lessons, that's just as much fun! I also am heavily factoring the SD in my plans for the Xperia. Galaxies tempt me too but they seem to have so many problems with the cards.

Wow, you have almost every phone maker in your family (counting you quintuple!!! :D)

Driving gets me places I don't really want to go faster than I'd like to get there lol! But it also gets my Mum and her parents to their respective hospital appointments. So needs, a must :)
Yes, we do have almost every phone maker in my family. haha! My dad actually has two iphones, work and personal. An ipad as does my mum, and dad has a macbook something or another. He used to be a windows guy! :( No longer!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Driving gets me places I don't really want to go faster than I'd like to get there lol! But it also gets my Mum and her parents to their respective hospital appointments. So needs, a must :)
Yes, we do have almost every phone maker in my family. haha! My dad actually has two iphones, work and personal. An ipad as does my mum, and dad has a macbook something or another. He used to be a windows guy! :( No longer!

It's time to convert your Dad to Linux! Nah, I know that's hard. I haven't even done that. :D

I love driving but I don't have a car at the moment. So I'm devoting all my tech time to phones. My downfall, so expensive! :( Yet so addicting. 😸 What will be your next phone purchase (when you can)?