Hi all- micro sd card issue

Rene Kraus

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
hi all just find out that you guys have this web to help others
i just buy my first Android..it is copy of Samsung galaxy s4

Star S9500 - 5.0 Inch Smartphone Android 4.2 MTK6589 1.2GHz Quad Core dual SIM GPS 1G RAM 12.0MP Camera (Black,white): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

it's prettyy amazing...i have the phone just few days but have issue allready...it's not probbaly not phone issue but i want to know what u thing

i just try to play Sonic game when my phone just stop responding and went black..when i was turn the phone again i was find out that the same game is downloading to my phone{again} and thern i find out that i missing my pictures and music from my micro sd card..i was try to take out and put in the card but the phone not recognize any sd card on the phone.
i was afraid that the phone slot can be damaged...but when i was put another empty car to the phone the phone was recognize it...my 8gb micro-sd also dont work on my partner phone

what happen is the sd card lost??????{music pictures etc} and can i avoid that on future
thx:eek:
Rene

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
hi all just find out that you guys have this web to help others
i just buy my first Android..it is copy of Samsung galaxy s4

Star S9500 - 5.0 Inch Smartphone Android 4.2 MTK6589 1.2GHz Quad Core dual SIM GPS 1G RAM 12.0MP Camera (Black,white): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

it's prettyy amazing...i have the phone just few days but have issue allready...it's not probbaly not phone issue but i want to know what u thing

i just try to play Sonic game when my phone just stop responding and went black..when i was turn the phone again i was find out that the same game is downloading to my phone{again} and thern i find out that i missing my pictures and music from my micro sd card..i was try to take out and put in the card but the phone not recognize any sd card on the phone.
i was afraid that the phone slot can be damaged...but when i was put another empty car to the phone the phone was recognize it...my 8gb micro-sd also dont work on my partner phone

what happen is the sd card lost??????{music pictures etc} and can i avoid that on future
thx:eek:
Rene
I'm not sure if it's the same case here, but my Galaxy Tab 2 (RIP) used to have a micro sd card, and then I moved some things not the way they should've been moved, and it just ruined my sd card. So I would guess the problem is with the Sonic game downloading itself wrongly to the sd card, and ruining it in the process. I would recommend not downloading that app again, probably bad software engineering or something, and one question, did you download it from the play store or from another source?

Sorry for your sd card, but I don't think much can be done if even your friend's phone doesn't recognize it. I would try to wipe it anyways see if that somehow does something.

Rene Kraus

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
yes from gogle play..the game was allready downloaded in my phone like 2 weeks ago..i just try tap the icon to play it when phone get frozen first...then went black..and i wasn't able to start my phone so i was take off battery start my phone and find out that the same game downloading to my phone again.....my phone at the same time dont responding{after downloading the game..to few icons{like wireles etc..so i was restart the phone again and find out that i missing pic and music...thx to me i was download most pic 2 days ago to my laptop...music is not bother me

Rene Kraus

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
so what's happen here??? it's gonna be the game issue??/ as i understand the sd card is probably death right!!!!??? and is no way to avoid it
best way be back-up to pc offen our pic etc

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You may be able to repair the card by putting it in your PC if you have a Emory card reader. Right click the card, then click properties, the click the tools tab and that should have the option to try to repair the card.
The PC may even detect the card needs to be repaired automatically.

However, and this is my experience, once an SD card gets damaged, even though a PC can repair it, they have always begun to fail on me more frequently. I would consider the card dead.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci