Hello :)

Qurlee

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I've already been around the Forums a little bit already but I figured I should properly introduce myself.
I'm glad to be a part of the forum and hope to contribute as much as possible!

Posted via Android Central App

Qurlee

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I can already tell this is a great forum! I've already learned how to root my Note 3 and install safestrap. As well as flash a ROM on it. I'm very eager to keep learning these things and hope I reach the point where I know enough yo help others and contribute.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I can already tell this is a great forum! I've already learned how to root my Note 3 and install safestrap. As well as flash a ROM on it. I'm very eager to keep learning these things and hope I reach the point where I know enough yo help others and contribute.

I'm sure you will be able to help others soon enough. We all started out somewhere :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've already been around the Forums a little bit already but I figured I should properly introduce myself.

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it as much as all of us do. Have any questions, feel free to ask. I will try and help as much as I possibly can. :)

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk