Greetings, Earthlings...

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I was actually looking for info on how to better use my new Galaxy Note Pro but I didn't find any... I'll keep looking, it's a new device.
But then I found a Note 3 forum and I have a Note 3 so I joined.
I'm an Apple defector, basically.
I *thought* Apple would be easier for a bona fide techtard like me but no: between Mavericks, IOS7 and subpar customer service I decided to save myself, jump ship and apply for asylum with Samsung, lol.

So far it's been awesome, although the learning curve is huge and a wee bit traumatic... But I'm determined! :)

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Android Central! Let us know if you have any questions :)

Aww man, I really did it this time: I was trying to set up a pin number for my Note Pro tablet, but I accidentally locked my sim card. I had to call Verizon to get my PUK number and it didn't work, my sim card is completely disabled and I am locked out of my tablet until tomorrow, when I will have to get to a Veizon store, get the sim card replaced and get a full factory reset done.

:(

It was so easy on my Note 3, and it's so difficult on my Note Pro, what the...? *grumble*

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Verizon was awesome, surprisingly. They switched my SIM card free of charge and showed me how to set up mu PIN number. It took 5 minutes. Then they helped me fine tune my Note 3 as well, it was perfect. Now I'm back on my tablet and it's lurrrrv, I tell ya, it's lurrrv!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance