I'm Back

TootNBerry

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
So wait...you left the Droid to go back to the original storm? Were you drunk? LOL

Just wanted to test drive it first and see what the hype was all about and my first droid out the box camera didn't work and thd next one out the box would start typing when sliding to the keyboard... but now I'm back to stay

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to test drive it first and see what the hype was all about and my first droid out the box camera didn't work and thd next one out the box would start typing when sliding to the keyboard... but now I'm back to stay

Gotcha! Glad you're back and hope you're experience is as good as it can get. :)

disasterinc

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
After turning my Droid back in a couples weeks ago I couldn't resist and had to get it back the storm 1 wasn't for me..

Welcome back! I've been contemplating going back to my storm 1 also (due to the lack of voice dialing via bluetooth), but I know I'd be sorry. Overall, there's no comparison between the storm 1 and droid...

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm actually thinking about going back to my Storm 1 (last phone), because with all its faults, i could at least make calls without the other person hanging up due to the echo issue. I've tried a bunch of different things, all the VOCodes, the *228, and nothing gets it to go away consistently. I think i finally have it beat, and someone else complains about it. And i need my phone for work, and can't afford to wait a week for them to get a fix that may or may not work. the echo frustrates me. Aside of the phone issues, i like the Droid a lot though. Going to Verizon today to see what they say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay