good evening

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask that if it is OK to delete the play store of nexus 7 2013?

Without the Play Store app you can't control your Google/Android account. You don't want that.

Besides, the Play Store app is pre-installed and cannot be deleted if the device is not rooted.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Could you delete the Play Store App? In short, yes. Do you want to, no. It will create conflict and possibly force close errors for other services that are tied to your Google account. Also, you will no longer be able to download or update Apps.

If you are trying to not use Google to download Apps then use an alternative such as Amazon. No need to delete the Play Store, just ignore it.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Could you delete the Play Store App? In short, yes. Do you want to, no. It will create conflict and possibly force close errors for other services that are tied to your Google account. Also, you will no longer be able to download or update Apps.

If you are trying to not use Google to download Apps then use an alternative such as Amazon. No need to delete the Play Store, just ignore it.

Welcome to AC. This^^^ is GREAT info....ENJOY

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to ask that if it is OK to delete the play store of nexus 7 2013?

Posted via Android Central App
I totally agree with srkmagnus 👇

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad