CM11 note 2 GT-N7100

eamiel12

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I just rooted my phone and I want to install CM11. Can anyone teach me how to do this step by step?

Posted via Android Central App

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
What type of phone is it so that we may direct you to the right place?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I just rooted my phone and I want to install CM11. Can anyone teach me how to do this step by step?

Posted via Android Central App

Hey there. Welcome!

Do you have a recovery installed on your Note 2?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

eamiel12

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
hi! I was able to install CM11 on my note 2 but when I tried to restore all my apps and data using titanium back up the system process stopped, so I re-installed the stock 4.4.2 Rom and tried to install SuperUser but the app says the phone needs re-rooting so I tried to root it again through odin and isntalling TWRP but when I pressed the volume up+power+home key TWRP does not show up. I tried clearing everything and flashing TWRP again but it won't work. Need help on this

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hi! I was able to install CM11 on my note 2 but when I tried to restore all my apps and data using titanium back up the system process stopped, so I re-installed the stock 4.4.2 Rom and tried to install SuperUser but the app says the phone needs re-rooting so I tried to root it again through odin and isntalling TWRP but when I pressed the volume up+power+home key TWRP does not show up. I tried clearing everything and flashing TWRP again but it won't work. Need help on this
Redownload TWRP and try flashing again. Also, have you tried flashing via the App?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.jmz.soft.twrpmanager&token=DVb56pDm

Let us know if you have further questions.

eamiel12

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
yes I did. I asked my friend, he suggested that Knox may have been tripped and prevented it from bring rooted again. is that possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678