Hi, from Texas!

Dynamite360g

Aug 22, 2010
cellphonereviews2u.webs.com
Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums and this is my story:

I contacted HTC, asking them if they could send me free phones to review for my new cell phone reviews site and whats really cool is that they said yes! I had to send them a very formal letter, because of my twelve year old age, and it worked out! :D

"Dear HTC, My name is Mark Garrison Jr. and I am extremely interested in making text/video reviews about your Android OS phones. I am twelve years old and I understand that my age might make you question my ability to make reviews of your cellular phones. However, I have excellent writing skills and I'm really interested in technology, especially cell phones and even further, Android phones. My mother and father both have your beautifully constructed (design and hardware) HTC Evo. I believe I can make good reviews, so please consider my offer to. Thank you and have a great day!"

Their Reply:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out to HTC! Due to high demand we don’t have any phones to send out at the moment. If that changes we’ll let you know. By the way, do you have a Web site where you post your reviews? Please let me know when you get a chance. Much obliged.

--- Brian

I think this is so cool and if I get to keep the phones, that will be even better. Thanks for reading and tell me if you think they'll let me keep the phones. I guess I'll find out when they ask for my address to send the phones. Bye!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol