new with fascinate

kadiver

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Just bought a Fascinate. It is my first Droid phone and so far I love it eventhough I am still trying to figuare it out.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi Kadiver -

I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record, but I LOVE the Fascinate! I spend a lot of time in the most informative Fascinate forum, so I hope to see you around.

Cory

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
help install fascinate updated froyo

ok its been a long while since i have posted anywhere so i hope i am in the correct Forum..

now on to business..
i have downloaded several updates to make chices from.i downloaded odin
which scares the crap out of me.. to may blanks and me not knowing where to put what.

i know how to mount USB and move files and have placed ebo1 on the sd card ..but i have no idea where to go next.. is: should i go all the way and install the debloated deotexed version or another.

i have had this phone since dec 30 of 2010.. and read many stories about this n that etc etc untill i am sick of the stories..

i want to install a update and it is not Named update it or they are named eb01.eb01db etc.

any help is appreciated .

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just bought a Fascinate. It is my first Droid phone and so far I love it eventhough I am still trying to figuare it out.

Welcome to Android Central please feel free to ask whatever you like and we will do our best to help you out

ok its been a long while since i have posted anywhere so i hope i am in the correct Forum..

now on to business..
which scares the crap out of me.. to may blanks and me not knowing where to put what.

i know how to mount USB and move files and have placed ebo1 on the sd card ..but i have no idea where to go next.. is: should i go all the way and install the debloated deotexed version or another.

i have had this phone since dec 30 of 2010.. and read many stories about this n that etc etc untill i am sick of the stories..

i want to install a update and it is not Named update it or they are named eb01.eb01db etc.

Papa please post your questions in this thread -----> http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ged-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-2-25-a.html

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
help with fascinate upgrade

now on to business..

I guess i should introduce myself. i go by the handle "papa or papa54"
i have been using cpu's since the old BBS days. i was a moderator on a satellite site for about a year etc untill there were no options left so the sites went down 1 behind the other.
i am a newbie on androids and want to learn all i can. i have read fro about a week about the possibilities available to me. i am in no way any good at programing, in the sat site i helped people setting up different boxs and new ext.updates etc.i would hunt down the updates then bring them into site under the correct forums to be downloaded by those interested for training and experimentation. but once again. i am lost with android. so help would be appreciated. thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85