Hi guys!

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd just like to introduce myself.

I'm 35, from the UK, and have personally only ever owned Android smartphones (my wife and kids all have iphones/ipads/ipods but I'm working on that).

By day I have a career that has nothing whatsoever to do with phones or technology in any way. In the evenings when I am not changing nappies or otherwise playing the family man I try my hand at coding and have recently started to code puzzle games for Android.

Other interests include technology generally, rugby, NFL, formula 1 and sleeping.

I hope to help people out here and contribute to discussion as often as I can.

Cheers

Nick

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.
The more the merrier.
What Android device do you have?
Whom do you follow in the NFL?

Mav. :cool:

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Mav

I have a Samsung s2 and Samsung s3 LTE. Need to upgrade really but the s3 is a work phone.

In the NFL my team is the Buccaneers but we haven't done so well recently. I remember the days of Warren Sapp/Derrick Brooks et al very well.

Looks like you're a Steelers fan. I have to say, I hate it when we play you guys. You still playing in that 3-4 defence?

Cheers

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
In the NFL my team is the Buccaneers but we haven't done so well recently. I remember the days of Warren Sapp/Derrick Brooks et al very well.

Looks like you're a Steelers fan. I have to say, I hate it when we play you guys. You still playing in that 3-4 defence?

The Bucs could be pretty good this year.
They travel to Pittsburgh on 09/28.
With LeBeau in charge of the defense, the 3-4 is there to stay.

Mav. :cool:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd just like to introduce myself.

I'm 35 and have personally only ever owned Android smartphones (my wife and kids all have iphones/ipads/ipods but I working on that).

By day I have a career that had nothing whatsoever to do with phones or technology in any way. In the evenings when I am not changing nappies or otherwise playing the family man I try my hand at coding and have recently started to code puzzle games for Android.

Other interests include technology generally, rugby, NFL, formula 1 and sleeping.

I hope to help people out here and contribute to discussion as often as I can.

Cheers

Nick

Welcome to the forums!

Have you made yourself at home? Cruised the lounge, found your device forum and such?

Have you been to the other sites? Connectedly or iMore?

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Have you made yourself at home? Cruised the lounge, found your device forum and such?

Have you been to the other sites? Connectedly or iMore?

I've tried to add to a few discussions and have found my device's forum but the which forum is the lounge?

Not yet been to other sites. What are Connrctedly and iMore? Are they both Apple related?

Thanks for the warm introduction.

Cheers

Nick

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried to add to a few discussions and have found my device's forum but the which forum is the lounge?

Not yet been to other sites. What are Connrctedly and iMore? Are they both Apple related?

Thanks for the warm introduction.

Cheers

Nick

The Lounge is below the Intro forum. Basically for discussing anything other than smartphones. So like, cars, politics, etc.
Link: The Android Central Lounge - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Our sister sites include:
iMore - a site for Apple products: Introductions - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
Connectedly - for anything you can connect your phone to; mainly aimed at smartwatches, but include other wearables, and anything else you phone can communicate with. Introductions - Connectedly Forum
Crackberry - Blackberry devices are discussed here: Introductions - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
Windows Phone Central (WPC) - Where Windows phone fans go to talk: Introductions - Windows Phone Central Forums

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The Lounge is below the Intro forum. Basically for discussing anything other than smartphones. So like, cars, politics, etc.
Link: The Android Central Lounge - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Our sister sites include:
iMore - a site for Apple products: Introductions - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
Connectedly - for anything you can connect your phone to; mainly aimed at smartwatches, but include other wearables, and anything else you phone can communicate with. Introductions - Connectedly Forum
Crackberry - Blackberry devices are discussed here: Introductions - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
Windows Phone Central (WPC) - Where Windows phone fans go to talk: Introductions - Windows Phone Central Forums

Brilliant. There's plenty for me to go at there! Thanks

Nick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz