Nice to meet you

Elduke

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to the Android series of phones but I have been a smart phone user for about 4 years starting off with a Samsung, then moving on to Blackberry, and finally a iPhone. I am currently using the Droid X and I am constantly amazed with what the Android OS can do. I am going to be a lifelong Android user. I switched carriers because the coverage where I work and live was not very good. The device that really pushed me over the edge when it came to choosing the carrier was the Incredible HD now called Thunderbolt. I like the EVO 4G from Sprint but I do not know when Wimax would come to Northern California. I look forward to CES to see what new Android phones will be coming out.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Elduke.
Glad to have you with us. I'm so bless myself to be amongst the Android family.
Wishing you all the best.
Enjoy the forums.

Reactions: Elduke

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! I'm sure your DX will continue to impress you, I know mine does. Keep tabs on AC during CES as I'm sure there will be plenty to read about! If you have any questions feel free to search the forums and anything you can't find just ask!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to the Android series of phones but I have been a smart phone user for about 4 years starting off with a Samsung, then moving on to Blackberry, and finally a iPhone. I am currently using the Droid X and I am constantly amazed with what the Android OS can do. I am going to be a lifelong Android user. I switched carriers because the coverage where I work and live was not very good. The device that really pushed me over the edge when it came to choosing the carrier was the Incredible HD now called Thunderbolt. I like the EVO 4G from Sprint but I do not know when Wimax would come to Northern California. I look forward to CES to see what new Android phones will be coming out.

Hey Elduke, welcome to Android central. DX is a great device, i owned one before my Fascinate now. If you have any questions, we have many very knowledgeable people here in the forums. so feel free to ask questions and give opinions

Happy Holidays

Elduke

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I can't wait until I read about the new devices that are coming out soon from CES.

john121

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone...i am new to this forum...i am getting across this forum and i found this forum really helpful and interesting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084