What was your first smart phone?

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Was just contemplating how it was I got into this absurd obsession with my phone and it's capabilities when I got to thinking it started with my motorola mpx200 in 2003 lol. So when and what phone got you here in this ever evolving roulette wheel of phone insanity.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Instinct then my life turn into an obsession. Thus causing countless of pre-ending relationships. I need help. :-(

Last edited:

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the original sidekick. With the detachable camera. Then the sidekick 2 then blackberry pearl then iPhone original. Then blackberry storm then iPhone 3GS to a HTC touch pro 2 with android loaded on it. Then back to my 3GS and waiting for axtrix now.

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
pa1mOne Treo 650. Man, I loved that guy. Then on to a Palm Treo 755p and then to a Pre before finally bidding farewell to my long-time friend, Palm. (*sniff!*)

Now? Looooving my Evo! :cool:

ME

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
A long time ago, I had a Handspring Visor Edge (I know it wasn't a smartphone, but still). There followed a long period of technological dormancy and then a iPod touch. I finally ponied up for a data plan and have a Dinc.

MannyB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My first true smart phone was a Pantech Duo four or five years ago. I remember having one phone prior to that one that with a full keyboard for texting. Then there was my first phone with a music player of the Samsung variety.

Since my Pantech Duo, Ive had a Pantech Matrix Pro, and an HTC Tilt 2. I just recently got a second backup line with a Motorola Flipside which brought me here.