Bored iPhone user

Bobrowe78

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to the forums and i am a iPhone user. I had the first iPhone and upgraded to the iphone4 last year but am getting bored with it and ready to move to android. I've been doing a lot of reasearch about android and Android phones and wanted to see what u guys think about Samsung phones. I know what's going on with the updates and all that but I do plan to root it after I become more familiar with android. I really love the Amoled screens and overall power of the galaxy s line and do plan on waiting for the dual core phones. So basically I wanted to know from the more experienced android user do the positives out weigh the negatives with samsung

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to the forums and i am a iPhone user. I had the first iPhone and upgraded to the iphone4 last year but am getting bored with it and ready to move to android. I've been doing a lot of reasearch about android and Android phones and wanted to see what u guys think about Samsung phones. I know what's going on with the updates and all that but I do plan to root it after I become more familiar with android. I really love the Amoled screens and overall power of the galaxy s line and do plan on waiting for the dual core phones. So basically I wanted to know from the more experienced android user do the positives out weigh the negatives with samsung

i love my fascinate, aside from the updates, the screen is gorgeous its snappy , and i have messed with alot of phones and by far i love my fascinate the most. since you are on at&t you will be using the captivate unless you are going to wait for the new samsung,,, captivate stock is pretty good, but it can get awhole lot better if you throw custom roms on there like cognition or perception.. my gf is using cognition and she loves it. she is also a iphone convert..

welcome to Android central btw

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to A/C.

I would of chose Samsung but the lack of updates as well as Froyo was turning me away. But from what I have read, there will be an update sometime soon.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Samsung phones are great! They are my favorite. Sure they aren't getting updates as fast as other phones but they have the best design and I think touchwiz is okay. If you aster on att then I say just wait for the Atrix.

MarkPharaoh

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I was with iOS for 3 phones. Now I'm with the Cappy with Perception 10.2 and Launcher Pro Plus. I'd say wait for the Atrix or the Nexus S to arrive TBH if you're going to stay on AT&T.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Welcome. Don't tell Steve you left. I hear they get angry. :D

He will probably decide to blow up your iPhone. I have no doubt he has a chip planted in the iDevices that do that. Be careful. He is watching you. That is why he put a front camera on the iPhone and iPod. HE IS WATCHING YOU!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
He will probably decide to blow up your iPhone. I have no doubt he has a chip planted in the iDevices that do that. Be careful. He is watching you. That is why he put a front camera on the iPhone and iPod. HE IS WATCHING YOU!

Big Brother (1984) can't hold a candle to Steve Jobs. :D

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Does make me wonder if all these carriers have backdoor access to your device and use your camera without you knowing. Government can turn on your mic and listen in when you phone is off, I'm sure they can turn on the camera as well.

tekhinator

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Does make me wonder if all these carriers have backdoor access to your device and use your camera without you knowing. Government can turn on your mic and listen in when you phone is off, I'm sure they can turn on the camera as well.

as far as we know they might even be surfing in the forums..

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt that. I'm sure they have EVERY post I have ever made online and status on a file just for me. And I'm sure they have files like that for everyone.

justin926

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt that. I'm sure they have EVERY post I have ever made online and status on a file just for me. And I'm sure they have files like that for everyone.

the government knows how to root the internet... and they're running Ice Cream... honeycomb's old news for them, they had that on the original nook!

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
From Wiki: "The iconic image of Big Brother (played by David Graham) played a key role in Apple's 1984 television commercial introducing the Macintosh." I knew there was something similar about the commercial and Big Brother.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc