Hi Android people!

bert106

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have joined your masses!

I was a die hard Berry fan, but let's be honest it isn't going too well over there. I still maintain they are better business phones... If your are in any sector not involving social networking.

I am a young(ish) wedding and event filmmaker & photographer based in Kent, UK, so my app requirements forced my hand! I have just upgraded to the OnePlus 3, and so far I am rather happy with it.

This isn't my first Android, I have had a Moto G2 dual sim, and my partner's second hand HTC One (m8), switching between them and a BB Passport dependent on needs. The G2 sucked, and the HTC was damaged, so not really a great start to the Droid experience! I've had the OnePlus for a week now, and haven't felt the need to pick up my Passport, so it looks like I am onto a winner!

Last edited by a moderator:

bert106

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What is your favourite feature about the OnePlus 3?

I'll be honest, I haven't been able to put my finger on it just yet, I think it is probably the value for money, as opposed to any one feature. But, I do like the lock screen gestures... Simple things!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the AC Forums! I was once addicted to BlackBerry as well, but they didn't keep up with the times, unfortunately. But we move on :)

Anything we can do to help ease the transition, just ask away! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey