Hello Everyone!!! Greetings from the BayAreaaaaaaa

Praganad

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello, Im new to android central and hoping to get to know everyone and obviously learn/talk about android OS. My current Android device is an LG V10, prior to that I used an HTC droid and Samsung Galaxy Exhibit. Didn't really enjoy the first two but Im a fan of the V10! Anyways, glad to be here and look forward to being part of this community:D

meattray

Trusted Member
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello, Im new to android central and hoping to get to know everyone and obviously learn/talk about android OS. My current Android device is an LG V10, prior to that I used an HTC droid and Samsung Galaxy Exhibit. Didn't really enjoy the first two but Im a fan of the V10! Anyways, glad to be here and look forward to being part of this community:D

Hey there and welcome! It's a great place to learn new things about Android and your device.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! The V10 is one of the best and most underrated devices ever! Good choice! Enjoy yourself here!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to AndroidCentral :)

The LG V10 is still one of my top favourite devices. The grippy back is awesome and I wish we had it on more devices in 2017.

I'm sure you will get to know a lot of people around here. Especially the regulars. Lots of awesome members and the discussions are always entertaining :)

See you around the forums.

Praganad

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I'm sure I'll enjoy being here and meeting everyone!

Posted via Android Central App

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
@Praganad >>Samy joined the Team to Welcome you to ACentral.com
and Congrats you've a fancy avatar : We hope enjoy the forums :cool:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I used to live in San Jose, where are you in the bay area?

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Last edited: