New person in town...

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Yep I am now that guy. Just received the Galaxy S8+ and I am liking it so far. Was going to get the S7 Note but luckily I was late and the issues happened. Now that I can finally afford a phone again I went a bit overboard.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. How are you liking your new phone?

I am liking it so far. Haven't had much time with it yet. I am liking all the custom options, which is something I have been wanting in a phone forever, without unlocking it. Can't wait to see what gets released in the upcoming months for wallpapers, AOD screens and all.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
This is one of the best welcomes of any forum I have been in, thanks all. I have always like Samsung phones especially the Galaxy line. I haven't been able to afford a new phone since the 4 and someone gave me their old 5 when they upgraded. I really wish I could get a Gear watch or something similar. I love tech but got paper and pen money, lol. I am liking the 360 camera as well. Anyone need a slightly used kidney? May still have a kidney stone or two rattling around inside.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am liking it so far. Haven't had much time with it yet. I am liking all the custom options, which is something I have been wanting in a phone forever, without unlocking it. Can't wait to see what gets released in the upcoming months for wallpapers, AOD screens and all.

That sounds super exciting! The more customizable options, the better!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm welcome to AndroidCentral @uncreativeartist. 🙃 Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope the device works wonderfully for you with no signs of red tints.

Nothing wrong with going 'over board' and spoiling yourself. We all need something special now and then. See you around the forums.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Enjoy the new phone and have fun.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy