Need help, Newbie:LG Optimus S with Cyanogen 7

alexandre001

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Need some help step by step. If only there is an apk file that does it all for me. At least can I get step by step instructions on how to do this. I looked at the other threads but I do not understand nothing at all.

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome

Need some help step by step. If only there is an apk file that does it all for me. At least can I get step by step instructions on how to do this. I looked at the other threads but I do not understand nothing at all.

Let me first say welcome to the AC.

I also have an optimus s, to make sure I'm following:
-I believe you are saying you would like to root and flash cm7 on your phone, preferably by use of an apk.
-Drew's been cooking up an apk for just that, it's currently still a beta but I believe he was talking about making some changes on it today if I was reading everything correctly, have a look either way. Make sure you read everything in full before attempting anything.
-If you have any questions just post them on the thread related to that topic, good luck.

EDIT: I should include the link lol
http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/67743-super-app-lg-optimus-control-center-2-0-000-beta4-4-22-2011-a.html

Seems like a failure on my part that doesn't work.

Go to the optimus s forums and search for [Super App] LG Optimus S Control Center

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance