New to forum - help.

Roostr

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Just joined, but I've been reading the forums for weeks. I'm a Verizon customer with a Samsung Rogue on an old family connect plan. I used to have a Blackberry, but I've never had an android phone. I am overdue for an upgrade, and am considering the Samsung Droid Charge, Moto Droid X^2, or maybe the LG Revolution or Droid 3 (if they comes out soon). Our area gets 4G on June 16th. The Droid Bionic sounds like it might be good, but it looks like it will be released after unlimited data goes away, and I don't want to lose out. I'd love some input.

Thanks for all the help on the forum. I'll continue reading.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
There are so many variables, it really depends on what you're looking for. There are some great phone comparisons in the Phone Wars forum, and if you have any specific questions about any one device feel free to ask in its respective forum. Welcome to AC!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC.. I highly doubt the Bionic will be out by the 16th but you never know. Also the Bionic, Revolution & Charge are 4G phones. The Droid X2, Droid 3 and Incredible 2 are 3G phones. Enjoy the Forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34