iOS has better games than Android?

xytherion

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday, I browsed the games in the android market and honestly im not contented at the choices at all. Then it came to my mind to see what the apple app store offers. i saw many games that wanted to play and it came to my mind and ask this question:

Does iOS offer more and quality games than Android?

Do you agree? Answer it and tell me why. thank you :)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I see the future, iOS has nothing social wise, G+ is hitting major marks with great games, and the seen is going to explode. As long as Apple tries to squeeze us to nothing, we will just dominate that much harder. Goodbye technology as we dreamed it. the matrix will soon take effect.....

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
There are definitely some quality games on Android, but I have to agree that IOS has the better selection. I'm hoping the games get better after Ice Cream Sandwich gets released.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
games? My kid is getting the latest DS, it will smoke Apples offerings, and I think you should buy a device appropriate to your duel. Does Apple have a larger market? Kinda, but it is limited. Games? What are you missing on Apple? What Game on iOS is so good that it makes Android unattainable? I want in.

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I want the games that I play on my Evo to work on my tablet.
And it seems like games are on IOS a few months before they're released on Android.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
While the amount of great games isn't quite up to par yet with iOS, it is certainly better now than when I first got my OG Droid in December of '09. With the massive growth that Android continues to see, I think more devs will come to Android and the gaming will only get better.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
let me guess, iOS has no FB alternative? No Pool party, I could go on, but I give you the floor sober guy.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Top of my list?
Hanging with friends.
I have Iphone friends asking me why I don't play. I hate having to say "because Android doesn't have it"

I actually emailed Zynga about bringing this game to Android. Of course I got some computer generated response it looked like so who knows if it'll come. Words With Friends is horrible on Android anyways so i don't know that Hanging With Friends would be any better. Wordfeud is the superior game compared to Words With Friends.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
that Apple navigation blows. and that was soberly said. Google has them billion dollar satellites, Apple? a good 1.99 game. Don't ever judge what you can't test. I bet my education will sober you up.

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I actually emailed Zynga about bringing this game to Android. Of course I got some computer generated response it looked like so who knows if it'll come. Words With Friends is horrible on Android anyways so i don't know that Hanging With Friends would be any better. Wordfeud is the superior game compared to Words With Friends.

I don't play it on my phone anymore because it was slow as hell. But on my tablet it's awesome.
I tried wordfeud, but no one I know plays it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar