• Total voters

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Iphone:

-Still can't upgrade or switch out the battery
-Still can not add an SD card or swap them
-Still can not mount the phone as drive to a computer and have access to files
-Screen is still too small (always will be so that they can keep selling Ipads now)
-Still must get locked into itunes to do music

Conclusion:
There is nothing there that the EVO does not have... other than limited capability and capped bandwidth plans on ATT. I will stick with the EVO for now. ;-)

nDROID88

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I love how apple releases the iphone and dates for release after evo drops

Considering the fact that the apple iphone swept the competiton when first introduced. with all the hype still had its drawbacks. ie batter life,no open source dev, etc. this isnt a post to bast the i**** excuse me i mean iphone. i just find it convenient apple introduces it right after the weekend of the record setting evo all in all the nexus one still kills the iphone 4g even if you cant purcahse the evo.

gilroykilroy

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Actually it was probably the other way around. Sprint/HTC probably pushed hard to release before WWDC so they wouldn't be "lost" in all the iPhone chatter and get lots of publicity for iPhone vs EVO.

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Sprint did this last year with the Pre also.

This year, the iPhone announce was anti-climactic compared to the Evo (which wasn't necessarily the case last year with the Pre). I remember lots of iPhone converts going back to AT&T for the new iPhone from the Pre when the 3GS was announced. I'm not seeing that so much this time around with the Evo. :D

gladesmellzgood

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm switching from my Droid Incredible. I really love android especially Google Maps Navigation lol. My Droid will be back up while my iPhone will be my daily driver.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Went to Miami and back today and relied on Google Maps to get me to/from. I'd say it's better than Sprint Navigation. It's easier and seems to be less battery intensive as well.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Look stop trying to bash the Evo cause you see the new IPhone its like your trying the find everything under the sun wrong with the Evo just so you can make yourself feel better about wanting to get the new cryphone if you want to get it GET IT !!!!!! We really don't want to hear it I find it funny Steve couldn't even get the phone to work on the at&t network and he said video chat is only over WiFi but you fanboys eat it up like he's telling you you can fly to the moon but if it makes you happy then go right ahead just stay off this site with it go to the cryPhone blog

The only thing worse than an Apple fanboy is an Android one.

Did you even watch the keynote? (or, because I don't think you did, pay attention to when the phone couldn't connect?) Because if you had, you'd know that it was attempting to connect over a very congested WiFi network, NOT over AT&T.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The only thing worse than an Apple fanboy is an Android one.

Did you even watch the keynote? (or, because I don't think you did, pay attention to when the phone couldn't connect?) Because if you had, you'd know that it was attempting to connect over a very congested WiFi network, NOT over AT&T.

Yeah, but Android doesn't claim to be God's gift to the world. So people didn't make a fuss about it. Did you read many articles about that? As many as you did about the WWDC issue?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
guys please calm down. this is a discussion not a thread to rip on each other. i will have to lock it if this keeps up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia