Thinking about getting an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
We know. We hate apple blackberry windows phone all those damn people think they are doing stuff. U should probably email all of them telling them what they can and can't do since android is the bestest ever. Sheesh who do those guys think they are!?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

So once again you lie and try and "put words in my mouth". Again, please quote where I even mentioned or eluded to anyone else or anything you just posted.

Until I see the quote, then I'll take that as an admission of your lying.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Of course android has the best apps and is the most amazing OS ever and of course it is glitch free its 100% true I swear!!!!

Obviously your screen had other words printed on it than all the other screens.

I posted Steve Jobs talking about stealing ideas, Apple has tried to sue over rounded corners, they sued Microsoft and HP.

A sure sign that someone is mad that a truth they can't refute, is your post and the one above you.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So once again you lie and try and "put words in my mouth". Again, please quote where I even mentioned or eluded to anyone else or anything you just posted.

Until I see the quote, then I'll take that as an admission of your lying.

I didn't say u said anything about blackberry. So ill take u assuming I said and quoted that directly at u as an admission of guilt

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
My very first "smart phone" was actually a blackjack 2. I was already accustomed to the windows expierence, therefore naturally felt more comfortable with android which allowed window components. However, i had an iPhone 3g for a short period of time and everyone else in my family is a diehard apple user, laptops, desktops, tablets, you name it. I switched to ios from android and I hated it. The lack of customation and limitation of apps was a deal breaker. I need widgets. I feel android devices allow for a wider range of customization. Not every mobile user is alike and it allows you to tweak your phone to best suit your mobile style.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I didn't say u said anything about blackberry. So ill take u assuming I said and quoted that directly at u as an admission of guilt

Are you that obtuse? Please quote where I said you said I said a word about BlackBerry.

You keep quoting me and then talking about something I never said. You make little sense.

Now I've talked about Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, HP and Google.

When you quote one post and then make a comment to the person, common sense tells you who you and what post are replying to.

Nice hint: If you aren't replying to me or my comment, it makes no sense to quote my post and only my post.

For the second time I have asked you to quote what I said that you attributed to me and twice you can't.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you that obtuse? Please quote where I said you said I said a word about BlackBerry.

You keep quoting me and then talking about something I never said. You make little sense.

Now I've talked about Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, HP and Google.

When you quote one post and then make a comment to the person, common sense tells you who you and what post are replying to.

Nice hint: If you aren't replying to me or my comment, it makes no sense to quote my post and only my post.

For the second time I have asked you to quote what I said that you attributed to me and twice you can't.

He won't, he's just putting words in people's mouths without making his own argument cause he has nothing. Just ignore him, I don't bother with people like that, moving on. :p

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about buying an iPhone to try it out. Reason for this is because i have been an avid apple hater for some time, but I have never actually owned an Apple product (except for an iPod Classic). Which iPhone should I get (probably will get an iPhone 4S).

I am starting this thread, because I want to know why are you an Apple hater and if have you actually owned an Apple product to justify your hate.

Im not an apple hater but an iphone hater. It's so much you just can't do with it don't like the keyboard? Sucks for you.

And the keyboard sucks, i keep hitting delete instead of m. Don't have that problem with android.

If you want to try an apple product there are so many great ones but the iphone isn't one of them.

Try an imac, ipod touch, Apple tv, mac book, all great products

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Im not an apple hater but an iphone hater. It's so much you just can't do with it don't like the keyboard? Sucks for you.

And the keyboard sucks, i keep hitting delete instead of m. Don't have that problem with android.

If you want to try an apple product there are so many great ones but the iphone isn't one of them.

Try an imac, ipod touch, Apple tv, mac book, all great products

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

I had an iTouch and it was so boring. Free apps were hardly ever worth the effort to download them, the closeness of Apple products drives me nuts and it fried after 2-3 years.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I had an iTouch and it was so boring. Free apps were hardly ever worth the effort to download them, the closeness of Apple products drives me nuts and it fried after 2-3 years.

I love mine. It's essentially a overzealous music player that does other things great.

I just jail broke it so the restrictions are gone.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I love mine. It's essentially a overzealous music player that does other things great.

I just jail broke it so the restrictions are gone.

Oh it was a great music player, no doubt about that. But that was the only good thing about it, I might as well have gotten a Sony Walkman. Jailbreaking it didn't do much for me.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh it was a great music player, no doubt about that. But that was the only good thing about it, I might as well have gotten a Sony Walkman. Jailbreaking it didn't do much for me.

A great music player with a bunch of great games available?

What's not to love?

I can see if you look at it as a phone replacement then yeah I can see you not liking it but look at it as simply a music and game playing device

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
A great music player with a bunch of great games available?

What's not to love?

I can see if you look at it as a phone replacement then yeah I can see you not liking it but look at it as simply a music and game playing device

Alot of the games were too simple back then to be much entertainment. Plus when you're a PC gamer, mobile games back then didn't cut it. Haha

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my niece has one she never uses, basically it's an iPod touch.

Steve Jobs was a jerk. When he thought he had the market tied up, he berated his employees, berated employees at hotels, stores, etc, berated his own customers, should have been brought up on harassment charges for several interviews, tried from the beginning to put competition out of business, thereby hurting the consumer, instead of joining the competition. Tried to sue over things that he never should have received a patent for, such as rounded corners and didn't do anything remotely close to innovation for many, many, many, many years. He denied his child, left her to grow up in welfare, didn't pay a dime for her and ignored her for many years. A man that we'll do that to his own child could care less about CUSTOMERS.

Why would I want to put money in the pocket of a jerk that first wants to stop competition and innovation, which ultimately hurts not only the consumer, but the technology field here in the USA. He wanted everyone here to be Apple customers by force, by banning products, that's much like a dictator. He wanted a monopoly, we don't do monopolies here. When competition is stifled, the consumer is the one that suffers. I don't support someone that does that. Steve Jobs is not the god HE thought he was and that some people elevated him to after his death.

Most people don't realize that Wozniak was the innovator, not Jobs. Jobs was the cult leader that was responsible for gathering followers and Jobs did that job well. Job's contributions were the aesthetics.

I can't stand Steve Jobs and the way he ran Apple, which has become boring and stale. I don't want "Yesterday's Product v5.1" nor do I care about or respect a company that has adopted the business model of "try to stop the competition, not try and keep up with them". Nope. Don't like it one bit, it keeps the innovation away from me, the consumer and I have a right to that innovation, a right to not have the day old bread forced down my throat because someone wanted to keep the fresh bread from coming in instead of making their own fresh bread.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
And let's not forget, that Samsung made about 26% of the iPhone, more of the iPhone than any one company. They even found chipsets from Samsung in the 1st iPhone. This always makes me laugh when some Apple user claims that Samsung makes below par phones. They don't realize the largest contributor to the phone they are holding and praising, is the very company they claim makes sub par products.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it's no secret he was a textbook narcissist but he didn't always berate people. His employees have also said he would praise them when they did something well, so it's not like he was Satan.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it's no secret he was a textbook narcissist but he didn't always berate people. His employees have also said he would praise them when they did something well, so it's not like he was Satan.

Oh but he did berate his employees to a horrible point. People use to "joke" but not joke, they had to sell their soul to work there. He cheated partners out of bonuses, he fired directors at company wide meetings in front of everyone.

He berated so many service people where he did business that it was no longer news. Yes he would praise his employees, but he would tear them down to nothing. People run business everyday without berating employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae