T-Mobile's $30 Unlimited Prepaid Plan for iPhone 5?

breindyy

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am interested in buying an iPhone 5 from Tmobile for 679.99 (32 gb model) but not add the $70 unlimited service they provide but switch it for the sim card $30 unlimited prepaid plan. I know iPhone 5 is nano sim, I can just cut it. But the question is, when when I get the phone, can I not get the $70 plan with it and just slip the slightly modified $30 sim into the phone? just setting the $70 aside or is the iPhone's serial number or whatever is linked to the $70 sim that I will get? Thanks:)

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If you pay the unsubsidized price for the phone, you should be able to do any plan you want...prepaid or whatever. My assumption is even the unsubsidized iphone probably will still be locked to tmo but that wouldn't be a problem for you. My guess is that you are correct. What happens when you try it online without the $70 plan?

breindyy

May 5, 2013
Visit site
If you pay the unsubsidized price for the phone, you should be able to do any plan you want...prepaid or whatever. My assumption is even the unsubsidized iphone probably will still be locked to tmo but that wouldn't be a problem for you. My guess is that you are correct. What happens when you try it online without the $70 plan?

You wouldn't be able to check out and buy the iPhone without purchasing a plan.

breindyy

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Does the unlocked iPhone 5 that you can purchase directly from Apple not work on TMobile?

You can buy a 32gb iPhone 5 for 679.99 instead of full price if you are going to be a customer of tmobile but the unlimited plans are expensive. I rather get the $30 unlimited prepaid plan that they have for sim cards not nano. But I will cut the sim card to fit the iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay