09-30-2015 01:34 AM
34 12
tools
    You should probably catch up on your tech reading. You seem to be behind on the success of the iPhone 5C lol. Ignorance is bliss I guess lol.
    Did you miss the link I posted? I'm not the only one making that claim.
    05-05-2014 03:01 PM
    Did you miss the link I posted? I'm not the only one making that claim.
    Like I said catch up on your tech blogs. Lol. The claim is just that a claim. Sometimes when people assume they make an *** of themselves. Go look at every one of the major carries in the US right now and see what the number 1-3 top selling phones are. On everyone but one carrier it's the iPhone 5S and 5C at #1 and #2 also Apple has had it's quarterly conference meetings which also emphasized the success of the 5S and 5C. Don't believe everything you read or you will just remain an ignorant hater. Not a great look.
    05-05-2014 03:16 PM
    Like I said catch up on your tech blogs. Lol. The claim is just that a claim.
    Well, your claim is just a claim. Still waiting to see your own evidence...I provided mine already.

Sometimes when people assume they make an *** of themselves. Go look at every one of the major carries in the US right now and see what the number 1-3 top selling phones are.
    You do know that lots of people buy phones from places other than carriers, right?

What exactly is your source for your claim that the iPhone 5C is one of the three best selling phones on any carrier? Where are you seeing that?
    05-05-2014 05:54 PM
    Well, your claim is just a claim. Still waiting to see your own evidence...I provided mine already.

You do know that lots of people buy phones from places other than carriers, right?

What exactly is your source for your claim that the iPhone 5C is one of the three best selling phones on any carrier? Where are you seeing that?
    Don't you use an Android phone. It's like you forgot you have Google Search or something. Simply search iphone 5S, 5C top selling phone. And wala search results will pop on in your browser with various articles on the topic.
    05-05-2014 06:05 PM
    Don't you use an Android phone. It's like you forgot you have Google Search or something. Simply search iphone 5S, 5C top selling phone. And wala search results will pop on in your browser with various articles on the topic.
    So you are basically saying you have no evidence to support your claim.
    05-06-2014 10:20 AM
    So you are basically saying you have no evidence to support your claim.
    Wow you can't be serious right now. I mean really wow. You couldn't do a simple google search to see the blatant proof. I mean really are you that much if a fanboy you just go around being ignorant just because. I mean really. Wow!!!
    05-06-2014 10:46 AM
    yes i agree with you
    10-08-2014 07:59 AM
    I dont exactly agree as I myself own a 5C , It was quite cheaper than iphone 5s and thus gave me opportunity to explore ios spending a little less.
    11-19-2014 12:59 AM
    I feel it's effortless to say people would have enjoyed the iPhone 5 form factor over the 5C.
    09-30-2015 01:34 AM
34 12