Verizon and the iPAD

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
So I was on a call today with Verizon Wireless at the end of the call the lady went into a 9 minutes spill about how they have the amazing iPad and why I should get one.

I was on the call yesterday with Verizon Wireless and the guy went into a 5 minutes spill about how amazing it is they have the iPad now and why I should get one.

I was on the phone with Verizon Wireless last week and at the end of the call the rep wanted me to know that I should pay to get the iPad and that I would love it. Telling me all about how they got it and what all their pricing points are for it.

I just thought this was funny. Anyways....

To stay on forum topic...I love my Droid X. Cant wait for 2.3.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm personally more found of the android platform and the entire android world. If I ever got a tablet, I'd just wait for something that android offered.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Point of tablet's are press power, press browser and off you go.

Now.. with a laptop.. turn on laptop, wait 1-2 minutes to be at the desktop, open IE and wait for it to load.. then browse.

Tablet's offer instant DOING and less WAITING.

Since I've gotten my Streak, I rarely turn on my laptop at home.. I use my Dell Streak for everything.. from browsing ESPN, to ordering pizza..etc

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I use my droid X for quickie look ups. My ASUS ROG laptop boots to my Win7 desktop on 28 seconds. It boots to my RHEL4 desktop in 15 secs.

But I want a tablet for ease of use. No matter how fast my laptop is it is still bulkier then a tablet (unless you get a MacBook Air). My laptop also will melt your skin off if you put it on your lap. The GPU and CPU in that thing are beasts and the exhaust if HOT. However with a tablet you just pick it up, hit the browser and boom there you go..with not leg melting heat. When you can play COD on a true tablet (not a tablet pc) ill jump all over it. lol

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Once BIOS is finally set out to pasture laptops will start up a lot quicker (in seconds).

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
So I was on a call today with Verizon Wireless at the end of the call the lady went into a 9 minutes spill about how they have the amazing iPad and why I should get one.

I was on the call yesterday with Verizon Wireless and the guy went into a 5 minutes spill about how amazing it is they have the iPad now and why I should get one.

I was on the phone with Verizon Wireless last week and at the end of the call the rep wanted me to know that I should pay to get the iPad and that I would love it. Telling me all about how they got it and what all their pricing points are for it.

I just thought this was funny. Anyways....

To stay on forum topic...I love my Droid X. Cant wait for 2.3.

What kind of issues are you having if you have to call Verizon 3 times in a week?

spectre51

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Sniff got it right. I love my iPad and my Streak. They both get it more usage than my laptop since I got them.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Ken10Ethan

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you hear about a Android Tablet a Youtuber called "Ashens" reviewed? I think it was 2.1 and called "HaiPad"....Or something, a little over 100 bucks in price

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy