People already lining up for Iphone 6 LOL

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I think i've read somewhere that those people are from certain company looking for publication / interviews.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I believe people doing that now are just trying to get a news story.. Whereas in the past people actually wanted the phone and it was announced...

These people haven't even seen it and are doing it.. Just hoping to get a news story.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
You're all so cynical. It's possible they genuinely want to be the first to own the new iPhone, you know.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You're all so cynical. It's possible they genuinely want to be the first to own the new iPhone, you know.
And what does that gain? Millions will own the phone. It is neither special, nor exclusive, nor difficult to purchase.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
And what does that gain? Millions will own the phone. It is neither special, nor exclusive, nor difficult to purchase.
It's the sort of thing you either understand or you don't. People do illogical things when they're infatuated.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's the sort of thing you either understand or you don't. People do illogical things when they're infatuated.
Oh, I understand it. But that doesn't mean I don't think it's pretty stupid. Camp out to score tickets to a show that'll sell out... Not to buy a device that will be easily accessible pretty much everywhere. They're idiots (not the ones getting paid, good on them).

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I understand it. But that doesn't mean I don't think it's pretty stupid. Camp out to score tickets to a show that'll sell out... Not to buy a device that will be easily accessible pretty much everywhere. They're idiots (not the ones getting paid, good on them).
Eh. They're passionate. It's good to have some passion in life.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I also think it has to do with loyalty
There are a lot of people out there that will buy a $500 trash can if apple put there logo on it, they will buy anything and everything apple
However, there are android enthusiasts and finatics, but since there is so much variety, a lot of people aren't completely loyal to one brand, just android in general
If android were only on one phone, there would be lines starting two weeks earlier as well

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

Cincojoe

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
After Samsungs enormous advertising budget used to bash Apple it's probably a wash. Besides most of Samsung sales are in China. Just go to any mall and watch people. It's all iPhones. I have been an iPhone user from day one and just switched to android. So far I'm loving it. I got bored with the same old iPhone IOS. I needed some freedom. But Apple is a awesome product and people want it. It is what it is.

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Did you read the article?

" Ceballo said he’s made approximately $7,000 waiting for Apple launches while building up his social media presence. Ceballo and Joseph Cruz a representatives of BuyBackWorld, a electronic re-seller.

Cruz and Ceballo were the first in line before two people paid them $1,250 to secure the top spots, CNET reported."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463