09-07-2015 01:29 AM
264 ... 91011
tools
    Really? iMore is one of the worst! They are nothing but pure fanboys and they **** me off.
    I am not talking about users, but about moderators. iMore's moderators are more forgiving than Mac Rumors moderators were.

On every Apple forum I have been on over the years there are always fanboys who are incensed at my opinions. I expect it now. But IMO moderators should be more fair.
    10-09-2014 04:04 PM
    I am not talking about users, but about moderators. iMore's moderators are more forgiving than Mac Rumors moderators were.

On every Apple forum I have been on over the years there are always fanboys who are incensed at my opinions. I expect it now. But IMO moderators should be more fair.
    I would so beg to differ. The moderators are the worst there.

I'll send you a link to an iMore thread in which the moderator is extremely rude.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-09-2014 04:16 PM
    I was banned from there. No name calling. No personal attacks. No profanity. I went out of my way to be polite. The Apple people attacking me did not (which I expected and put up with...I did not report anyone)...and were naturally not punished. So long as you are a diehard Apple supporter, you can get away with almost anything on there short of profanity.

My posts were also stealth-altered by Mods (like, they would delete words and sentences), which was mildly annoying.
    Very odd. Did you go to the alternatives to iOS section? Over there you are allowed to hate Apple as much as you want. I'll send you a thread link but I'm busy right now.

10-09-2014 04:17 PM
    Buy a case.
    Of course! As I do with every device I buy. And there's no holding on to this slippery sucker, a case should fix a few of the issues I have with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 05:30 PM
    *Stiff.....
    I don't see why that's necessary. This is the iPhone 6, it's hardly more likely to bend than my One. All I need is extra grip, and to get rid of that protruding camera. Considering it would be even harder to bend than the Plus, I don't see how I could get it to, in my pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 05:32 PM
    I was banned from there. No name calling. No personal attacks. No profanity. I went out of my way to be polite. The Apple people attacking me did not (which I expected and put up with...I did not report anyone)...and were naturally not punished. So long as you are a diehard Apple supporter, you can get away with almost anything on there short of profanity.

My posts were also stealth-altered by Mods (like, they would delete words and sentences), which was mildly annoying.
    I would so beg to differ. The moderators are the worst there.

I'll send you a link to an iMore thread in which the moderator is extremely rude.

Learn how to be ban proof. Once you do that you can be back on a website just as fast as an admin can kick you out. If you do it from work, you're actually being paid to do it and he's not!
    10-10-2014 12:12 AM
    I don't see why that's necessary. This is the iPhone 6, it's hardly more likely to bend than my One.
    Well, I am seeing lots of twitter reports of bent iPhones...not seeing any for the One. The M7 has been out for a very long time and I have never heard of a single case of bending with it.
    10-10-2014 09:18 AM
    Well, I am seeing lots of twitter reports of bent iPhones...not seeing any for the One. The M7 has been out for a very long time and I have never heard of a single case of bending with it.
    Mind certainly didn't bend. And, from the short time I've spent with my new iPhone, I'd say it won't either. I hope I don't get proven to be wrong

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 09:19 AM
    Life is still pretty nice even without iTunes, which performs really bad on Windows.
    11-07-2014 09:58 AM
    Life is still pretty nice even without iTunes, which performs really bad on Windows.
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it on Windows. Good thing I don't have to use it! In fact, the only time I can see that I would need to use it is to do a full backup of my devices. Which is pretty simple anyway.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    11-07-2014 03:59 PM
    I haven't used iTunes in years and I've had an idevice since 2008. My devices were always backed up and restored from iCloud.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    11-09-2014 03:35 PM
    The Back Button issue is the most severe one . It'll make your phone navigation sort of handicapped
    11-19-2014 12:56 AM
    If it's a big screen you want check out the LG G3. Small actually tinIEST bezels around and an AMAZING 5.5 inch quad display. Feels compact but the experience is great. I have had an iPhone 6, Sony Xperia z3v and galaxy s5 in the past 5 months and LG G3 is the keeper. IPhone looks sexy as hell on the outside but it lacks all the things that makes technology FUN. Customizing, widgets, etc. I'm not against iPhones I go with what whatever intrigues me most at the time I just get so bored with apple like what you see is what you get there's nothing more. I also like the option of downloading songs I like while I'm driving in the car and hear one. No options for that on Apple unless u wanna pay lol
    01-15-2015 10:35 AM
    You can get the new Samsung Galaxy Alpha phone with 4.7 screen and it looks awesome
    09-07-2015 01:29 AM
264 ... 91011