After trading in my note 7 my wife's iPhone 6+ was laying around so I activated it. Well after a week I'm kinda liking it. There are things I miss from android and Samsung. I will say this the apps I ported over seem to be optimized better on apple, hell even google app. I know you guys are a tuff crowd so not looking for any kudos just sharing my life after Note 7
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-24-2016 10:16 AM
    I used the iPhone 7+ a few days ago and admittedly, aside from the lack of a built-in headphone jack, I really like it.

It's a nice fast phone that perfectly accomplishes the basics. Probably might not be my daily but it's definitely a very good phone. One of my top picks for this year.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-24-2016 10:21 AM
    iPhones my be more limited than an Android but what little it does it extremely well.
    10-24-2016 10:25 AM
    Yeah... use what works... I'm sure no one here will take issue with that.
    10-24-2016 10:26 AM
    Use what works best for you. I loved my note 7 but am now using the 7 plus and have no regrets. There are trade offs of course, but the note 7 being recalled gave me a true chance to try out the iPhone and so far, I am enjoying the experience. I do miss the customizability and flexibility of Android but for my specific uses, I am ok with it.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-24-2016 10:29 AM
    I used the iPhone 7+ a few days ago and admittedly, aside from the lack of a built-in headphone jack, I really like it.

It's a nice fast phone that perfectly accomplishes the basics. Probably might not be my daily but it's definitely a very good phone. One of my top picks for this year.
    This is by far the best description of an iPhone and iOS I've seen really. Great phone, its great at what it's capable of. But I just can't bring myself to go for one again. Maybe if there was already a jailbreak out for iOS10. It's just too, conformed?
    TwitchyPuppy and D13H4RD2L1V3 like this.
    10-24-2016 10:37 AM
    I don't miss my android apps updating every couple of days!

IPhone 7 plus the fastest phone on the market
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-24-2016 10:37 AM
    I ordered a iPhone 7+ this weekend for my Note7 exchange. I can't wait for it to arrive. I have never tried Apple, but super excited to try it out and learn. 😊
    10-24-2016 01:20 PM
    I too switched to the iPhone 7 from the S7 and am impressed with how smooth this fruity phone is. Initially I was going to keep it until the S8 comes out but now that I actually tried it, I may stick around the orchard for a while.
    ajbrad71 likes this.
    10-24-2016 01:48 PM
    I get my 7+ tomorrow too. I'm excited to try something new, but I've already started using the iPad Pro and it's grown on me. I already like the Mac so I'm excited to have it all work together. I think a lot of things are going to irritate me, but I still have plenty of Android devices. There just is no reasonable stand in for the Note right now IMO (the reason for my switch).
    10-24-2016 07:31 PM
    This is by far the best description of an iPhone and iOS I've seen really. Great phone, its great at what it's capable of. But I just can't bring myself to go for one again. Maybe if there was already a jailbreak out for iOS10. It's just too, conformed?
    You're not going to find serious customization potential or a boat-load of features.

But you will find a nice, fast phone that accomplishes the basics really well and does so consistently without giving much issues. It's a great phone by all means, especially if your main concern is with the user-experience and performance, and less-so about extra features.

My favorite part about the iPhone? Long update timelines.
    10-24-2016 08:37 PM