Idolizing Apple!!

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I’m seriously at a loss for words after watching this video. Like this can’t be real. This man really used an example of mans relationship with God to compare what Apple did when removing the home button. From a business standpoint I have to give it to Apple but I feel sad for humanity smh.

Take a look on this mans thoughts on why Apple is so revolutionary.
And no this is far from an Android verse Apple thing...I own both and can appreciate each for their own strengths. I just figured this was taking it way to far!

https://youtu.be/ieBLTE12xc8

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Eh.. I don't want to give him a hit on the video. The title alone already makes me smell the biased opinions from "Painfully Honest Tech" lol.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
And what in the heck does this have to do with a Note 8? This IS the Note 8 thread.
I know what thread this is. I have a note 8 and when he explains how "Android" removing the home button wasnt anything special it made me think of Samsung's gesture for going home. To me it's all the same. A gesture.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't watch this one but have seen other videos of his and I believe the Note 8 is his favorite phone and even mentions it in his iPhone X video.

BTW, The few moments I had in store playing with the X, lack of home button and use of gestures was very fluid and can see can get use to very quickly. Good job.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I didn't watch this one but have seen other videos of his and I believe the Note 8 is his favorite phone and even mentions it in his iPhone X video.
Yeah he did mention how he isn't biased between the two in the video but I've never heard anyone compare a phone to a similar "oneness" with God. That's why I wanted to make it clear it wasn't an iPhone vs Android kind of post.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Eh.. I don't want to give him a hit on the video. The title alone already makes me smell the biased opinions from "Painfully Honest Tech" lol.
Lol I did think maybe he was just doing this for views but he was sooo serious in the video.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
its hard to find honest iPhone reviews cause most reviewers own Apple stock and would never tell you really how crappy the device is. apple could slap that logo on a piece of toast and sell it for 599.99 and people would say it's the best toast ever invented..