What's your FAVORITE Keyboard app?

What is your favorite replacement or stock keyboard? (Phones)

• Total voters

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
So I looked around and I don't see a recent post on this so I figured I'd start a new one.

Vote below for your favorite replacement keyboard app or stock?

I like Swiftkey X but since it left beta it's been very buggy and I'm trying out Go Keyboard for now..

What are your thoughts?

PHONE keyboards only, not tablet or honeycomb

Last edited:
Reactions: webbie2

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I like swype and I hate swype. I haven't used it in months. It was more work typing on it and editing the wrong words than it was using stock gingerbread.

Personally though I really like the keyboard on the atrix. It wasn't pretty but I hardly made a mistake the 3 times I used it lol.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of a good iPhone-like keyboard? I tried iPhone Keyboard Emulator Free on my Optimus V but it is a graphical trainwreck. It looks terrible. Fonts bottoming out on the keys. Double tap space for period doesn't always work either.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the stock keyboard that i get on my phones better then any others i have tried through the market. Wether it be the Gingerbread one on my nexus s right now or the one that is on my inspire. Stock ones to me always feel and respond a little better.

Reactions: ronacosta

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Gingerbread keyboard is awesome. I've tried almost every other keyboards on the market, and for some reason I always revert to the gingerbread keyboard.

nogutsnoglory

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
So I looked around and I don't see a recent post on this so I figured I'd start a new one.

Vote below for your favorite replacement keyboard app or stock?

I like Swiftkey X but since it left beta it's been very buggy and I'm trying out Go Keyboard for now..

What are your thoughts?

PHONE keyboards only, not tablet or honeycomb
So far only tried stock HTC and Swype keyboards and definitely like Swype better. Although navigating to edit words is more of a pain than the stock keyboard. Luckily Swype is very accurate and doesn't need much editing.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use FlexT9 (not a choice in your poll), which is sortof like Swype, but the word correction is better placed IMO (along the top of the keyboard). I really like it quite a bit better than Swype.

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Smart Keyboard Pro is my preferred keyboard. I used to enjoy Swype, but I started getting sick of it. Not to mention it can be completely agitating at times. I haven't tried any of the other 'swype-like' KBs. Smart Keyboard Pro is great though as it has tons of options to fit your liking / style. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy