A.I. Type out of beta

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site

GLK

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to have them add the option to have a numeric keyboard like a calculator instead of the numbers across the top row.

hiono

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Loving it, I found the keys too small also but after I changed the height of the keyboard it feels better then the default to me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
See here's difference in keyboard size. Thumb keyboard
a6f9c292-0bea-9283.jpg
AI keyboard.
a6f9c292-0bff-95f2.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kimdushinski

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am LOVING this keyboard. I love that it has symbols I can long tap from the main keyboard and not have to switch to the number/symbol keyboard.

I came over from webOS and was very worried about not having my physical keyboard, and A.I. Type is working so well for me!

Not clear what else I would get with the pro version. I have the free version installed now and I am getting predictive text suggested. What does the pro version do differently?

UPDATED:
"This free version allows unlimited use of keyboard functionality (including skins, graphics and customization), and 10 days of text prediction, auto-corrections and auto-text. Upgrade to A.I.type Keyboard Plus to keep using predictive services beyond that point."

Oh, I will be buying this pro version for sure. I already can't imagine using my phone without it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo