Well, this is a matter of fact that almost every application requires user input, right from adding your nickname in a game you start playing for the first time to a long email you have to urgently send while you are away from your desktop. Text input on a touch screen device can be the key factor for maintaining the right user experience on any operating system. Typing on an android phone with touch input can be a painful experience if you are not using the right input method while other may enjoy it as their hobby while texting their buddies throughout the day because their keyboard is smooth and really smart.

Adaptxt features include :

Better word prediction, continues with sentence framing
    Perfectly spaced keys and nice layout
    40+ language addon packs with industry specializations
    Customizable feedback with sound and vibration for different events.
    Multilingual support with prioritization
    Language specific virtual keyboards
    Available for free with all addon packs
    Special character inclusion
    Learning words from default keyboard
    Backup and restore user dictionary

Though Adaptxt is as good as other predictive keyboards available on the market, it takes predictions even further to framing sentences.
    And you get the multilingual benefit of 40+ language addon packs which come in industry specific standard too. Like legal, finance, IT, business, telecomm etc.

As a new comer Adaptxt was pretty fast to catch up on Android platform. Adaptxt has been already available on Wndows, Symbian and other popular platforms.

Check out Adaptxt on Android market : http://market.android.com/details?id...t.adaptxt.beta

Check Reviews : Adaptxt android app review - Google Search
    11-17-2011 12:53 PM
    I tried using it... wasnt able to get the right predictions in the begining... but they turned out to be terrific after a weeks usage...
    11-21-2011 06:23 AM
    Just gave the keyboard a test run in portrait mode, and I am thoroughly impressed. I was tied to swiftkey because I had gotten too used to the word prediction to switch. However, I was having fits with the space key not registering my presses, as well as having to be deadly accurate or else risk having to retype the word.

Not only does this keyboard offer word prediction, it is way more responsive and accurate when it comes to tracking my thumb presses. The generous spacing between the keys allows for this.

For a beta I am thoroughly impressed. I just typed this whole post in portrait mode without having to look down at the keyboard. Sticking with this one for now definitely.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    11-23-2011 09:23 AM
    @el1diablo

Thank you so much for the review.
    You would be excited to know that we would soon be up with the next version release.
    Will keep you posted.
    01-13-2012 01:37 AM
    Looks interesting. I'll definitely give it a try on my phone. Ever consider a split keyboard version for tablets?

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    01-13-2012 08:45 PM
    Works great, but no way to hit the space bar twice and insert a period....or maybe im missing the setting

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    01-16-2012 08:59 AM
    I notice it doesn't auto-punctuate like other keyboards. If I press IM, it doesn't automatically suggest I'm. The other thing I notice is that if you have completed typing a word, it disappears from the suggestion list. Your only option at that point is to press the space bar.

I also find that the button locations don't work well with my thumbs. I click on the button portion, but there are a lot of times that the character one row lower is selected instead. This means I have to click slightly above the "button" to get the expected result.
    01-16-2012 10:53 AM
    I notice it doesn't auto-punctuate like other keyboards. If I press IM, it doesn't automatically suggest I'm. The other thing I notice is that if you have completed typing a word, it disappears from the suggestion list. Your only option at that point is to press the space bar.

I also find that the button locations don't work well with my thumbs. I click on the button portion, but there are a lot of times that the character one row lower is selected instead. This means I have to click slightly above the "button" to get the expected result.
    +1 on that one.I like it so far though.

EDIT: 1-23. Keeping with it, I like it. Hope the next update fixes the issue with centering the keys.
    01-21-2012 04:22 PM
    I just downloaded it and am currently trying it. Been using swiftkey's trial and I really do love it but there were way to many times that while in landscape on facebook, twitter, and texting that it flat out didn't respond to my typing, or would not change once I turned my phone. If that went away I probably would have bought it.

Luckily I saw this post and figured I'd give it a shot and offer any feedback. First few minutes I felt more confident typing without looking than I have since the stock keyboard. I love how well swiftkey could predict my next word and it really did get better with time so hopefully this one does as well and when its out of beta I'll pick it up.
    02-17-2012 10:15 PM
    I installed this yesterday, and have been loving it.

However today I'm getting a message where the predictions are, that says License expired, please upgrade.
    Can you please look into this?

Also is there a way to set a specific dictionary as the default? I have both the English US and Business US installed, and it keeps reverting to the Business dictionary.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 01:06 PM
    I've been using it for a while now and I love almost everything about it besides the fact that it puts up way to many suggestions and you have to scroll to see all but the largest most common ones. Might be something with the settings. Its been a few weeks and the only other thing I can really think that I don't like is that unlike swiftkey it doesn't seem to pick up on email addresses I commonly enter and let me just tap the suggestion, instead i have to constantly spell them out. Overall I like it better than swift key especially since swiftey was practically useless in landscape mode as it never responded and well its not free.
    03-13-2012 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD