I just received my Galaxy Nexus a week or so ago. I love it! And I love the stock keyboard. But I find the smiley key that is dedicated in the Messaging app to be infuriating. I like to use an enter button when I type.

I wanted to ask and see if anyone know how I can have the keyboard setup to do that, or if I'm out of luck. Thanks!
    12-11-2011 01:50 PM
    Uninstall it and instead look up the ICS keyboard in the Market oh and the one in the Market doesn't force close at all the raw keyboard did all the time mostly when I wasn't using the keyboard at all.
    01-04-2012 05:04 PM
    Uninstall it and instead look up the ICS keyboard in the Market oh and the one in the Market doesn't force close at all the raw keyboard did all the time mostly when I wasn't using the keyboard at all.
    Strange. I've never had a FC on the stock keyboard.
    01-25-2012 12:39 PM
    Strange. I've never had a FC on the stock keyboard.
    Even stranger yet is I must've been high when I posted this because he said Galaxy Nexus. I wouldn't have reccomended an alternate keyboard to a Galaxy Nexus owner unless I was high. My bad my apologies.

To the OP: Look for the offending app and remove it.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 2
    01-31-2012 11:33 PM
    Even stranger yet is I must've been high when I posted this because he said Galaxy Nexus. I wouldn't have reccomended an alternate keyboard to a Galaxy Nexus owner unless I was high. My bad my apologies.

To the OP: Look for the offending app and remove it.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 2
    Were you high again? Because OP wanted to change the smiley button into an enter button.
    thexxoffspring likes this.
    02-05-2012 02:23 PM
    Were you high again? Because OP wanted to change the smiley button into an enter button.
    Lol yes I must've been and he could download that ICS Keyboard from the market it will solve his problem

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-27-2012 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD