Problem with predictive text for stock GS3 keyboard

kev5446

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem with the stock keyboard on the Samsung GS3. I've been using the SwiftKey 3 keyboard but my free trial ran out so the predictive text function does not woek anymore.

On the stock keyboard, the predictive text shows the possible corrections, but it does not insert them automatically for misspellings, it just enters the misspelled word. In other words, my AutoCorrect function doesn't work. I have all the necessary options checked and I reset to default, but still nothing. Any ideas or free alternatI've keyboards?

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem with the stock keyboard on the Samsung GS3. I've been using the SwiftKey 3 keyboard but my free trial ran out so the predictive text function does not woek anymore.

On the stock keyboard, the predictive text shows the possible corrections, but it does not insert them automatically for misspellings, it just enters the misspelled word. In other words, my AutoCorrect function doesn't work. I have all the necessary options checked and I reset to default, but still nothing. Any ideas or free alternatI've keyboards?

I have a similar issue. Where is the autocorrect?

tommy6206yah

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. It started happening on mine with AT&T latest 4.0.4 Android push. Anyone have a solution? Nothing I've tried in the options helped.