SwiftKey Flow is now out of beta!

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey has just updated their keyboard with the flow function. Get it in the Play Store.

I'm gonna leave up the beta for people to try out if they haven't yet.

SwiftKey Flow Beta

Using it now. :D

Last edited:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Flow

How many of you signed up for the beta? Have they began to roll out the beta codes yet?

If you're a swype user, do you plan on switching over to SwiftKey Flow when it's released?

Also, if you've already paid for SwiftKey 3, do you get the Flow version in an update or do you have to pay for it all over again?

Personally I can't wait for Flow! My biggest problem with Swype was the prediction being way off, so I'm pretty excited about this.

I signed up for the beta, paid for swiftkey awhile back. I am hoping that they do not charge for it, but might buy it anyway. Depends on how i do with the Beta. I sucked at swype but like you said the prediction engine was off. Thanks to your post, I just realized sync was off for my gmail..Still no word on the beta though

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the beta, paid for swiftkey awhile back. I am hoping that they do not charge for it, but might buy it anyway. Depends on how i do with the Beta. I sucked at swype but like you said the prediction engine was off. Thanks to your post, I just realized sync was off for my gmail..Still no word on the beta though

Well I'm glad I could help lol

helspawn

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

Swiftkey flow seems good...but have been using Swype since long now...Good app...let's c which one comes up on top...have signed up for beta though...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Long time Swype user here. I have signed up for the beta, to see how it holds against Swype.:D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

I haven't received an email informing that the Beta is ready for download. If you signed-up in the VIP forum you'll get an email once its made available and directions to download -- their Twitter feed will also announce the release as well.

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I haven't received an email informing that the Beta is ready for download. If you signed-up in the VIP forum you'll get an email once its made available and directions to download -- their Twitter feed will also announce the release as well.

I figured as much but this is just mainly a discussion thread for people to show their support and excitement for the upcoming update.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Flow [UPDATE]

Just got an email from them and was all excited about it. No real news though... Just said it was almost ready and that I should vote for them in something or another

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

How many of you signed up for the beta? Have they began to roll out the beta codes yet?

If you're a swype user, do you plan on switching over to SwiftKey Flow when it's released?

Also, if you've already paid for SwiftKey 3, do you get the Flow version in an update or do you have to pay for it all over again?

Personally I can't wait for Flow! My biggest problem with Swype was the prediction being way off, so I'm pretty excited about this.

Update: just got this email!

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g416/asd216/Screenshot_2012-11-30-14-33-29.png

I got my email as well can't wait to try it. My favorite keyboards are. Go keyboard, swiftkey 3 and swype.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

A new email was sent informing that the Beta is almost ready for release. I'll go on to say perhaps this week (Monday?) we'll see the Beta. I'm not a big fan of Swype and will love to give swiping to text another try in the form of Flow.

gtbarry

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Really excited to try Swiftkey Flow. I received the same beta email as noted above. Wish I had purchased Swiftkey when it was a dollar back during the 5 billion download sale or $2 over Thanksgiving. Cause then I would get Swiftkey Flow as part of an update and not a separate purchase. (Hoping beta testers will get a discount to purchase!)

SwiftKey Flow will not be a separate download for those that have already purchased SwiftKey in the past (3, 2, or 1), and will be an update to the existing SwiftKey 3 already found in the Play Store.

http://phandroid.com/2012/11/30/swiftkey-flow-nears-public-release-beta-testing-starts-soon/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol