shokuchi

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Minuum so the beta is out there for indiegogo supporters ( and no doubt the .apk is is the wild too.....)

I downloaded the beta and tried it out ? immediate impression? you need to be a touch typer ? to know exactly where every key is without thinking, if you are one finger search and destroy inputter this keyboard is not for you ? you?ll be much better off with swype or the like.
Takes some getting used to but I can see it being a popular among those with innate keyboarding skills.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Minuum so the beta is out there for indiegogo supporters ( and no doubt the .apk is is the wild too.....)

I downloaded the beta and tried it out ? immediate impression? you need to be a touch typer ? to know exactly where every key is without thinking, if you are one finger search and destroy inputter this keyboard is not for you ? you?ll be much better off with swype or the like.
Takes some getting used to but I can see it being a popular among those with innate keyboarding skills.
It looks like a really cool and functional keyboard. I wouldn't mind giviing it a try in the future and see if It'll pry me away from Swiftkey Flow. What are your initial thoughts? Could it be something you use everyday once it makes official release?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting to try it since i seen it back several months ago. Now that i've switched from Swiftkey to Google keyboard i'm totally happy with my keyboard. Still like to try it though

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It looks like a really cool and functional keyboard. I wouldn't mind giviing it a try in the future and see if It'll pry me away from Swiftkey Flow. What are your initial thoughts? Could it be something you use everyday once it makes official release?

It's hard. I don't see myself getting rid of swiftkey anytime soon

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I just installed Minuum on my Gnex tonight. I think there will be a steep learning curve, but I think I will like it. I love the fact that you can see so much more of the screen

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just installed Minuum on my Gnex tonight. I think there will be a steep learning curve, but I think I will like it. I love the fact that you can see so much more of the screen
I can see the learning curve. Well, it's good to see people using it and giving a postive outlook on the keyboard. I look forward to using it when (if) it hits the play store.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I can see the learning curve. Well, it's good to see people using it and giving a postive outlook on the keyboard. I look forward to using it when (if) it hits the play store.

Oh I'm sure it will hit the Play Store. It definitely takes some getting used to but the prediction engine is amazing.

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Its great for typing messages and email etc but a bit of a pain for email, passwords, slang etc. I know it learns but still a git if you don't spell correctly a lot, with a quick popup full keyboard I could defo use this as my main keyboard, it is only the 1st beta! Until then I keep going back to Kii.

Sent from my GT-N7105

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana