KeyZag Keyboard Free

KeyZag

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Microth Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the KeyZag keyboard as a free app on Google Play.

Screenshot_2014-06-12-12-50-23.png

You can download it here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=ru.rl.android.spkey&token=m1GpRa3v

KeyZag is a revolutionary touch keyboard featuring a unique zigzag key arrangement. This arrangement provides large comfortable keys for both orientations even on small phone screens, while maintaining the familiar QWERTY key layout. It is based on the patent-pending method for optimal periodic circle packing into containers of given shape.

Another important feature of the KeyZag keyboard is smart touch recognition. This patent-pending technology predicts and adjusts sensitivity of individual keys based on language and user input statistics. It provides letter-level prediction without distracting user from the typing process.

KeyZag supports swipe gestures for simple controls, symbols and capital letters without switching layouts. Large buttons of the KeyZag keyboard are eminently suitable for kids and people with low vision and motoric problems.

KeyZag keeps improving. We plan to add many new features soon and would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please visit our website for tips, forum, support and much more: KeyZag.

Please share the news about KeyZag launch with your friends. We look forward to hear from you!

Attachments

• screenkz1.png
    screenkz1.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

KeyZag

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
KeyZag update:

Version 1.1.1

- Auto Capitalization
- Several new emoticons
- Default Sound Click off
- Removed: Donations and Billing Permission to avoid security concerns
- Bug Fixes

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I was interested in trying out KeyZag, but when I select it, I get this warning message:

Screenshot_2013-10-28-10-28-46.png

I'm sure you're totally on the level, but this kind of warning will undoubtedly make a lot of people hesitate. I don't recall seeing it with other keyboards I've used. Any way to alter its permissions so that this doesn't happen?

KeyZag

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
NO, this is the standard warning for ANY third party Android keyboard.
ALL of them display it. You may check this simply googling the text of this warning or re-installing any keyboard.
For example, for SwiftKey:
http://support.swiftkey.net/knowled...ning-says-swiftkey-may-collect-personal-data-

KeyZag doesn't collect any sensitive data, we even switched off billing permission and Donations to avoid any users' security concerns.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, ok. I didn't remember seeing that warning when I tried SwiftKey, but maybe I just wasn't paying close attention. Thanks for the clarification!

Posted via Android Central App

KeyZag

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.2 is launched.

KeyZag.1.2.1.png

What's new?
- Resizable keyboard
- Dock/Undock modes
- Full emoticon support
- Default portrait/landscape layouts
- Transparency
- Latin, Cyrillic, Hindi alphabets

KeyZag

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
KeyZag v. 1.2.3 is available on Google Play

What's new:

- Swipe sensitivity control parameter
- Arabic and Hebrew alphabets
- Interface improvement
- Bug fixes

hiredgun

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Any video available on this at all? I get dizzy just looking at the still pics, and I'd love to see it in action before installing it!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc