I am just wondering if you select the middle choice from SwiftKey until a period or end punctuation shows up, what sentence you get. Here is mine :

I am at kroger now so I can get easily when I need to be present at the moment.

Sent from my Evo
    11-04-2010 09:12 PM
    HAHA here is mine:

I am ready to go home!
    11-04-2010 09:36 PM
    Great question by the way!

I am not making this up.

"I am going to leave as soon as possible."

Maybe I may have texted that more than I thought!

By the way, I am loving SwiftKey. I am dramatically faster with SwiftKey than with Swipe. It took a few days for it to learn how I talk but my usage stat in the Settings is now up to being 33% more efficient. As it learns my words and flow more, that will go up.

Also, right now often two of the three predicted words is the same. Expect a dramatic improvement in that before the end of the year. They may also have a simple way to see more than 3 predicted words coming as well. Final thing is a fix for @ and : spacing so that email addresses have no space added before the @ just like it takes out the space before a period.

SwiftKey is good and even better things are coming...
    11-04-2010 11:06 PM
    "SwiftKey kicks butts."
    11-05-2010 07:39 AM
    So this is definitely real for me- when I start to get more and more words in SwiftKey database thibg, like 10000, the accuracy of the predictions get down. Upon resetting this, the accuracy of the predictions for 100 words is better than that for 10000 words. What causes? Occur for anyone else? Is this because I use many different words and phrases that they are constantly competing for a 'predictive ' place?
    11-07-2010 03:25 AM
    I am a beautiful person, but I think it is a bit of a new one by one of the most popular and we will be a good idea to advertise your company slogan slayer, and the other day, and the other day.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk
    11-07-2010 01:54 PM
    "I am a beautiful person, and the party, and the party, and the party, and the party"

That's what mine says, strange...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    11-08-2010 08:32 AM
    "I am a beautiful person, and the other day, and the other day,..."

11-08-2010 09:22 AM
    I'm 31% more efficient & I save 3716 key strokes using it.
    11-08-2010 09:41 AM
    I am a beautiful person, but I wouldn't have received this message, you can make it easy to use the menu above to select your next visit and maybe even if you are looking for a few days, and the other day, and the other day....
    11-08-2010 10:09 AM
    I am a beautiful person, but i think it is a bit of a new one by one of the most of the most of the most of the...
    11-16-2010 08:48 AM
    "I am, I am reminded of another of Samantha's idiosyncracies."

SwiftKey says I am 36% more efficient and have saved 32997 keystrokes. (Yes, I txt a lot.)
    11-16-2010 03:17 PM
    "I am a beautiful person."

No lie, that's what it said! Flattery will get you everywhere Swiftkey, I think I'm going to switch back after having used the latest update of Swype all last week!
    11-16-2010 10:52 PM
    What is with all the beautiful people?
    11-17-2010 11:06 AM
    Mine says "I am sitting with the customer now, will have the form submitted shortly "
    This seemed like a familiar statement and I went through sent email and text until i found it ( Curiosity got the best of me and I obviously have too much time on my hands ), I had actually typed this in an email two months ago and of all of the email and text sent this is what it remembers. What does that say for those of you with the "Beautiful people" sentences
    11-21-2010 10:58 PM