12-14-2011 03:54 AM
92 ... 234
tools
    11.00 is steep. They need to improve the keyboard graphics. Looks like a kid put it together.
    02-23-2010 10:04 AM
    I don't mind paying high dollars for an app. But, there isn't even a chance I'm paying more a dollar or two for an app that isn't "premium".... What I mean is, ther graphics are juvenile, it's not skinnable, not very customizeable, and there are still a few kinks to work out.

By the way, regarding price, when I downloaded it was $8.12. I will be uninstalling. But, it wasn't $11 as I saw elsewhere on this thread. I don't know if the price dropped or the exchange rate changed or what ... But, it's now just over $8
    02-23-2010 10:49 AM
    I installed it last night, and so far it's working out really well, I'm quite impressed with the functionality and it's ability to decipher words as I slide through the letters. So far so good. It takes some getting used too but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun.
    edit, let me correct myself since I obviously didn't come back correct it at the time like I was going too :rolleyes: .

I installed the SlideIT lite, but it just didn't seem to really float my boat, whereas I then tried the Shapewriter keyboard that one felt much better and the way it predicts words seems more efficient to me. Im currently using the Shapewriter and so far so good still.
    02-23-2010 12:23 PM
    i liked slideIT but after lots of use sometimes it would slow down a lot to a point i just used the regular keyboard. plus then it would pop up occasionally buy me out of nowhere and while i was driving too. and $11? id pay for some news on android 2.1 on the eris instead.
    02-26-2010 08:29 AM
    I paid 7.99 Euros, which after the exchange rate was $10.95 US.
    02-26-2010 09:04 AM
    I wait all this time for the perfect opportunity to tell Prometheus he's playing with fire and no one even groans?

Ingrates!
    yeah, I got it.... ha. ha. ha. (said in a deadpan voice) hilarious.

for the record, "groan".
    02-26-2010 04:20 PM
    Lol. Thank you, thank you, it's great to be appreciated!

Oh, on a serious note: thanks for the updated swype download link you posted in another thread.
    03-15-2010 10:30 AM
    think SlideIT has won me over on my Droid, sorry Swype and ShapeWriter
    03-21-2010 09:37 AM
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    DroidSlider..I think it is pretty obvious that you have a veted interest in SlideIT....Now that Swype has an Official Beta that people can install legit. You need to take a look at that app to see what people want. I like the way the predicted text shows up on SlideIT, but the aesthetics of Swype is way better.
    03-21-2010 10:24 AM
    I tried SlideIt Lite and liked it very much. I like to support developers by buying (what I think are) worthy apps.

I could not install SlideIt Full version from the market with my Moto Backflip. I contacted the devs using the contact info at their site. They made a change to their listing and I was able to buy the paid version for 5.99 euros (about $7.50 US).

I installed an official OTA update for my Backflip. Another app I was trying messed up my bluetooth and I had to reset my phone. After resetting the phone I could not re-install SlideIt from the market. Of the many apps I have bought this was one of three that I could not re-install.

I sent them the following e-mail:

I recently installed an Over-The-Air update on my Motorola Backflip. Shortly afterwards I had to do a reset of my phone.

I can no longer view the paid version of SlideIt in the market.

Google Order #: 41709044*******

How can I re-install the paid version of your app?

Thank you for your assistance.
    They responded:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

But we don't responsible for the purchasing and downloading processes,

Please ask Android market team about it.

Android Market Support for Users - Android Market Help
    So before getting my money they were helpful, not that they have my money no help. I am trying to get a refund.
    05-16-2010 01:15 PM
    05-31-2010 03:48 AM
    But no absolute genius at user support, though, according to marvin.
    05-31-2010 09:52 AM
    Hello,

is there any chance to export user dictionary ? Iam going to buy new phone and i would like to transfer dictionary with all my new words.

Ty
    02-27-2011 04:35 PM
    Hopefully I get an answer on this...

Ok so the trial expired for me, shame I never used it (I didnt like it at the time) so I bought it, and thought wow this is really nice. Now whenever I try to use it, the keyboard dosent show up. Help?
    10-13-2011 07:44 PM
    Overall, I think I like this keyboard. I'm coming over from Smart Keyboard Pro.

I have a few questions:
    1. Is it possible to edit the dictionary in case you've accidentally added a misspelled word?
    2. Is it possible to backup/restore custom shortcuts like you can with the dictionary?
    3. Is it possible to hide the language key and make the space bar wider if you are only using one language?
    4. Is there a way to make one letter shortcuts like u -> you?
    12-10-2011 01:42 PM
    Overall, I think I like this keyboard. I'm coming over from Smart Keyboard Pro.

I have a few questions:
    1. Is it possible to edit the dictionary in case you've accidentally added a misspelled word?
    2. Is it possible to backup/restore custom shortcuts like you can with the dictionary?
    3. Is it possible to hide the language key and make the space bar wider if you are only using one language?
    4. Is there a way to make one letter shortcuts like u -> you?
    I just bought this today for 10 cents so Im not expert. But I did find if you go in settings under the language there is a button to click for the language button. default was on so I turned it off and space is bigger. Much better this way
    12-10-2011 02:11 PM
    Edit the dictionary - you can delete the incorrect entry then add the correct word back in.
    Yes, you can back up and restore the custom shortcuts, as they are part of the dictionary.

I use SlideIt on an Evo and an Icona A500, I move the dictionaries back/forth as needed via Blueteeth.
    12-14-2011 03:54 AM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD