How to get same default interface like Samsung with SwiftKey

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you want to have the same keyboard layout with SwiftKey or the same 'look'? The layout can be adjusted in SwiftKey's settings to show the top number row and to show a full keyboard with cursors, but as far as the look goes, only if SwiftKey releases a theme that looks just like the Samsung keyboard, you can't really change it.

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
, only if SwiftKey releases a theme that looks just like the Samsung keyboard, you can't really change it.
I have not found that theme with swiftkey yet.
Is there any online interface or place where I can download free themes for swiftkey ?
I just get 5-8 free themes on my note 3

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope, you haven't found it because they haven't made one. Unfortunately (and this is a BIG unfortunately for me), SwiftKey decided to make its profit from themes, so it never offered and API for this. We're limited to whatever sloppy themes (honestly, most of them are just images slapped in the background without thinking how that'll make the keys look) they come up with and sell on their store.

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Nope, you haven't found it because they haven't made one. Unfortunately (and this is a BIG unfortunately for me), SwiftKey decided to make its profit from themes, so it never offered and API for this. We're limited to whatever sloppy themes (honestly, most of them are just images slapped in the background without thinking how that'll make the keys look) they come up with and sell on their store.

Thanks for reply. This is what I thought all free themes look almost same.
I wanted to switch to default interface of Samsung keyboard with SwiftKey with .com button and have number bar on top and move buttons on bottom but thanks u clarified

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can have a bottom number row and I believe on phones you can get arrows as a bottom row, but don't think they have the .com button (but they do have the common @ domains button when inputting an e-mail address).

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
You can have a bottom number row and I believe on phones you can get arrows as a bottom row, but don't think they have the .com button (but they do have the common @ domains button when inputting an e-mail address).

In SwiftKey?
I have arrows at bottom
I have numbers on top
But not rest
Weird this application won't let me post screenshots like others.
Please check

GefH

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Every keyboard has its failings. Many of us a still waiting for the perfect blend of functionality. I am with SwiftKey while I wait. I hope I don't miss it when it arrives.

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Every keyboard has its failings. Many of us a still waiting for the perfect blend of functionality. I am with SwiftKey while I wait. I hope I don't miss it when it arrives.

Just curious what additional features you are waiting for?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7