Gingerbread Keyboard now downloadable....

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Just tried it on my HTC EVO. It's OK, but I think I prefer the Swype keyboard for general use.

It is nice to have another keyboard option as well as a peek at what is going to be the vanilla android keyboard for non Nexus devices.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I was using it for a while. Looks cool but I was having too many mistakes typing in landscape. Mainly hitting the period instead of space. Switched back to Smart keyboard, you can remove the period to make the spacebar bigger and I find it has better word corrections.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I like Swype too...how the freak do i turn off the pop up tutorial everytime i select a word or change one!!!!driving me insane.

If you mean the "hidden word" message box...you can't. There's a thread on reddit somewhere where the swype devs debate with everyone about why they made it that way if you are interested.

Sent from my phone...excuse the spelling mistakrs

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If you mean the "hidden word" message box...you can't. There's a thread on reddit somewhere where the swype devs debate with everyone about why they made it that way if you are interested.

Sent from my phone...excuse the spelling mistakrs

Link to that thread so I can go complain! Much apprecitive.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: mr.seth.price