Sharing things from your keyboard...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not a lot you can 'share' from a keyboard other than the usual stuff, really... emojis and pictures, obviously.

It would be cool if it had a sort of 'clip board' that could maybe access recent webpages or preset phrases that would adapt to the person you're talking to (since we're talking about SwiftKey, prediction is their mail selling point). Or links to your recent posts in social media.

ryanparedez

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Not a lot you can 'share' from a keyboard other than the usual stuff, really... emojis and pictures, obviously.

It would be cool if it had a sort of 'clip board' that could maybe access recent webpages or preset phrases that would adapt to the person you're talking to (since we're talking about SwiftKey, prediction is their mail selling point). Or links to your recent posts in social media.

You might be surprised with the things you might be able to share... don't put any limitation on your ideas. Have a ponder of some something at some point where you were like, dang, it would be cool to share/have access to this information super quick.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess the SHARE button took care of those haha. Because most of the time sharing depends on the app you're using (that's where the recent stuff clipboard thought came from).

But I'm open to suggestions. Maybe there's something I'd like to share from the keyboard and didn't know about it! :D

ryanparedez

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd say that's how most cool things are added/invented. Something you love and didn't even know you wanted it.

The clipboard idea is pretty cool.

abarzua21

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
If you guys like that then try Ginger keyboard. It does spell check, real punctuation semi-colon, colon where needed, plus they rearrange your words to sound professional & you have access to clipboard, your notes, the web and much more, plus the usual GIF, emoji, dictionary etc.....

Posted via the Android Central App From my Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante