I just started using this again for my Note 7 and wow is it and at text prediction and correction.

My iPhone keyboard was 10 times better. Anyone else have that issue and if so do you use something else?
    08-23-2016 08:39 AM
    I just started using this again for my Note 7 and wow is it and at text prediction and correction.

My iPhone keyboard was 10 times better. Anyone else have that issue and if so do you use something else?
    I still find Swiftkey to be really good. I would suggest syncing with your Gmail account to sync your learned prediction. If you've already done that and there's still an issue then consider clearing the data (backup data) and start fresh. Perhaps there are learned predictions from the past that may be different than your current texting habits. Let us know how it goes.

As for alternatives, you have Google Keyboard and Fleksy, among many others available in the Play Store. I'm using Swiftkey at the moment; though, have tried Fleksy and really like it. If you use Fleksy just keep in mind that it was acquired by Pinterest. According to their blog it will remain in the Play Store for the foreseeable future...though that could change at a minutes notice: https://fleksy.com/fleksy-acquired-by-pinterest/
    08-23-2016 09:31 AM