My Swiftkey Trial was about at an end, so I purchased the full version and installed it. I kept getting messages that my trial was about to end, but it continued to work. Today, my trial is over, both the trial and the full version are installed, but it's not working anymore. To make matters worse, the swiftkey.net site is down so I can't get support.

If in uninstall the trial version, will it start to work? Could I potentially lose all the knowledge it has learned about my typing?
    04-26-2011 11:08 PM
    I don't know if this will help, but did you make sure you unchecked the "SwiftKey Trial" box under Settings>Locale and Keyboard?
    04-26-2011 11:22 PM
    Well that was just stupid of me! Thanks so much, that fixed it. It's been so long since I installed the trial, I had forgotten you need to go select your keyboard.
    04-26-2011 11:29 PM
    If in uninstall the trial version, will it start to work? Could I potentially lose all the knowledge it has learned about my typing?
    I uninstalled the trial after purchasing, all of the info was there. They store the learning part separate from the app.
    04-27-2011 01:58 PM
    Swiftkey is great and I'm thinking of getting too. Still trying to mess with Swype which seemed better in the Windows Mobile version for me...
    04-28-2011 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD