which keyboard can adjust height AND does not need access to everything?

carsten888

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
I need a keyboard app to adjust height of the keyboard. I've checked some in the playstore, but all seem to need complete control over my phone.

Why?! Its just a keyboard! Why would a keyboard need access to wifi connections and id and files and photos?

I just need a simple keyboard, no fancy blingbling crap, just to adjust height without handing my phone over to big data. Which keyboard app should I use?

carsten888

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Samsung GT-I9105P
Galaxy S2 plus with the default samsung keyboard.

thanks. I will try and get the courage and patience together to try those.

carsten888

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
gboard. Configured to max keyboard height, the keyboard is 2mm higher then default. Seriously!!!! :eek:
Fortunately you can disable all the search and predictivetext stuf and the option "oh we're just checking everything you are doing on your phone to ehhh fix bugs yeah" yeah right :mad:

swiftkey. No option to disable the prediction bar, wasting precious screenspace. Max height is ok-ish.

Hemicrusher

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Take a look at Multiling Keyboard....I use it now and again and I think there were just basic permissions. Also, it has insane customization. You can tweak the size of ever element. Keys, fonts, overall height width, padding etc.