So yesterday I was on my phone and he was perfectly fine. Ten minutes later I tried to use it and it looked like it was broken. Half the screen is black and the other half has vertical lines and three lines (like it's cracked on the inside). The screen had not one but two screen protectors so I dont understand how did this happened. Now I cant do anything in it (although it still charges). Does anyone know what happened and how to fix it? If so, please help me.
    03-31-2016 07:27 AM
    Sounds like a failure in the LCD controller. I see it on laptops from time to time. The fix? A new LCD. Depending on the phone, it may be the end of the road for the device. If it's under warranty, contact your carrier or the device manufacturer.
    Sounds like a failure in the LCD controller. I see it on laptops from time to time. The fix? A new LCD. Depending on the phone, it may be the end of the road for the device. If it's under warranty, contact your carrier or the device manufacturer.
    Leonor Baltazar likes this.
    03-31-2016 07:29 AM
    Thank you. Do you have any idea how did this happen? Because the carrier will probably say I drop it.
    03-31-2016 07:44 AM
    Stuff happens. Electronics fail, that's why there's a warranty. The manufacturer is banking on fewer failing than are good, but they should back the device. As long as there is no external evidence of dropping they should cover it.
    03-31-2016 07:47 AM