I always fell asleep after using my phone, so I always left it under my pillow or my bed sheet instead of putting it away from me, will it gonna be damaged?
    05-04-2016 01:43 AM
    I always fell asleep after using my phone, so I always left it under my pillow or my bed sheet instead of putting it away from me, will it gonna be damaged?
    Hi - leaving the phone beside you, while you sleep opens up to a few issues; you could knock the phone off in your sleep causing it to fall to the ground and smash. If you're a sleep walker you might end up putting the phone in the fridge or something like that. I would recommend putting the phone on a night stand
    Hi - leaving the phone beside you, while you sleep opens up to a few issues; you could knock the phone off in your sleep causing it to fall to the ground and smash. If you're a sleep walker you might end up putting the phone in the fridge or something like that. I would recommend putting the phone on a night stand
    05-04-2016 02:25 AM